Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Something might be coming?

1235»

Comments

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    dm To budda and keishawn

@NeGgaPlEaSe
  • CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,097 Swaye's Wigwam

Saw 30 new messages. Thought somebody came.

There ya go
  • AEBAEB Member Posts: 2,970
    Nobody comes. It’s over.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
    yeah fucking right, this staff can't recruit
  • DoogWhispererDoogWhisperer Member Posts: 1,024

Let's stop this shit now and those who want to talk conspiracy theories can take it to the tug.

There you go again

Let's stop this shit now and those who want to talk conspiracy theories can take it to the tug.

There you go again
    I’m embarrassed for him.
  • animateanimate Member Posts: 4,236
    They coddled me?
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
    tinae and prentice would be my guess
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    Swaye said:

The next asshole to bring up Covid in the Truck Stop gets banned. No warning, just gone. This is a place for hot teen bois, swiveling hips, and glory holes. That's it! Oh yeah, and meth. But that's it.

Sheep
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
  • huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,314 Swaye's Wigwam
    I guess @Swaye doesn't want any of the covid laced meth I've cooked up.

Also my coconut oil has dried up and I hate recruiting now. That is until we land another 2 star recruit I doog out for and convince myself everything is fine, and that 2025 is still going to be special.

ISHIT right? RIGHT!?
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,351 Founders Club

I guess @Swaye doesn't want any of the covid laced meth I've cooked up.

Also my coconut oil has dried up and I hate recruiting now. That is until we land another 2 star recruit I doog out for and convince myself everything is fine, and that 2025 is still going to be special.

ISHIT right? RIGHT!?

Covid + Meth = Ok!
  • DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180

I stand with Budda. Don’t believe either side. It exists, but it’s also very, very overblown.

I’m here with you on neither side. Where I differ in would be how athletes and actors use their platform. I’m going to get railed for this one (like a drunk HS girl in a truck bed or the “women that were in bed with Earl and his brother when his wife tracked him down”) BUT I don’t give two fucks about athletes political or social views. If they were intended to be speaking on said topics they would be scholars, or doctors, or shady politicians. They are entertainers and as such we pay to watch and be entertained. Freedom of speech is cool and everything but don’t expect me to give two fucks about what you’re saying unless it’s talking about the L you took on Sunday or how your going to curb stomp next weeks opponent. Unpopular opinion, I know... oh fucking well.
    I know it’s unpopular too. There is a lot of disinformation around, some it by “credible” sources. I still don’t know one person that has gotten sick. I see the same grocery store workers each time in there. The people bashing Budda have no idea about anything either. We really have people that are upset when others don’t wear a mask. People having get togethers are seen as disgusting.

There are lots of lost jobs and still a lot of uncertainty with the virus. I don’t think there is a huge conspiracy, but I do think there is a lot of worst case scenario fear that is dictating life right now. You should be free to do what you want and those that are scared are just as right to want to stay in. How long can this bullshit really go on for?
    Fucking this. I'm not on the twatters and I don't feel like digging to find what was said. But the media has taught people to ignore plain facts and immediately erupt into hysterics while attacking the preconceived beliefs group-think has decided are evil and projecting them onto another person because they're well-trained and think they already know what someone's beliefs are based on some trendy buzzwords they've been taught to identify.

If someone says they're hesitant about giving their 1 year old like 8 vaccines at once because it's not necessary and potentially harmful to be injected with so much thimerosal all at one time, which it says it says is possible in the fucking insert packet, sheeple will lose their shit without even listening to your argument. Nevermind what it says on the legal insert for the shot, facts are much less important than "right thinking" and shouting others down with your cool buzz words. To mainstream culture, this person is obviously a dangerous conspiracy theorist who disavows the efficacy of all vaccines and is a danger to society who'll give everyone's kids measles and rabella if they're not quickly whisked away to a re-education camp (coming soon).

Without fail, I would much rather have a conversation with someone I don't necessarily agree with but actually uses their fucking brain to form thoughtful opinions and open to new ideas than with a thought policeman who thinks a certain way because jayz and Don Lemon gave them the playbook.

It's getting REALLY bad, especially with these millennials who don't know how to react when suddenly left outside their safe space.