Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Can Someone Remind Me

2»

Comments

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

She was Korean and she did die suddenly about four years ago from something. Never really reported the reason. He started drinking sometime after that after being a good Mormon.

From the Asian crud?
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

Has to be. Pretty big social justice warrior for an ex-Mormon. I'm guessing that radio stations like local newspapers have taken it in the shorts for local ad revenue. Plus no local sports, particularly Blazers to tune into. I haven't listed to the FAN since the NBA shutdown. Would think their ratings are down. On the other hand, working at home I can watch/listen to the national sports shows who have loaded up on NFL and college football and the draft.

Didn’t his wife die or something
    He drank before she passed, which was a shock. Dude has dated some 20-30 somethings for a few years now. Bitching about mortgages is Old Man stuff.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

I think 5% is what they got to keep

I have a Vancouver WA friend who is somewhat of a big Portland sports radio guy bitching to me because his mortgage company said they will backload 6 months of mortgage instead of just absolving it. Does makes mid-100s to talk sports. His property taxes are tied into his mortgage, as sane people do. He’s a huge liberal and I told him to not pay his monthly property tax for the time he doesn’t pay his mortgage and tell me who is more lenient about it.

I feel sorry for his bank; I don't feel sorry for his county.

Let's remind everyone: (1) it's the bank's fucking money, not your jack ass friend's; and (2) it's your jack ass friend's fucking money, not the county's.

The day we force lenders to forgive loans - any loans - is the day the whole fucking game is over. Nobody made your friend buy a house.

Also, I've never had my property taxes in an impound account. I've never had impound account. Get your LTV right and you don't have to do that. I'll keep the property tax dollars myself and pay it when I fucking want to, not when the bank wants to.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,958
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited May 2020

She was Korean and she did die suddenly about four years ago from something. Never really reported the reason. He started drinking sometime after that after being a good Mormon.

From the Asian crud?
    Some Indonesian junk that's goin' round....