Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

More from Bill Maher

Comments

• Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,596
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Wash your hands, and be around people. Thats how you keep clean and how you build a diverse immune system. This is shit I learned in middle school health class. When I see a person come in to the store wearing a mask, with hand sanitizer attached to their keychain and buy $400 in groceries and say they and their family haven't been out of their house for a month I keep thinking that the strep throat, seasonal cold, bronchitis, and influenza will be truly special when they and the other sheep in the community slowly begin to reintroduce themselves to the population on a regular basis.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,478
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    A lot of angry Libs cancelling Maher in the comments.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,765
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Doogles said:

Maher panders to the Libs while primarily speaking to right of Center folks. Jewish in a Catholic family. That shit doesn't just wash off.

He reeks of the attitudes and values I was raised with, which makes it really easy to spot his tacky pandering for applause from the Libs, such as going after former Bush Administration officials and low-hanging fruit like that. He's squeezed about all he can out of the anti-Trump humor book, and it's paid the bills for the past 3 years, but the truth is he's probably voting for Trump, no matter what he claims on TV.
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,210
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Doogles said:

Maher panders to the Libs while primarily speaking to right of Center folks. Jewish in a Catholic family. That shit doesn't just wash off.

He reeks of the attitudes and values I was raised with, which makes it really easy to spot his tacky pandering for applause from the Libs, such as going after former Bush Administration officials and low-hanging fruit like that. He's squeezed about all he can out of the anti-Trump humor book, and it's paid the bills for the past 3 years, but the truth is he's probably voting for Trump, no matter what he claims on TV.
    That’s the irony. Trump is good for business for some. What’s the media gonna talk about once Biden is in?
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Bob_C said:

Doogles said:

That’s the irony. Trump is good for business for some. What’s the media gonna talk about once Biden is in?
    Biden’s DOJ prosecuting citizen Trump and his family. It’ll be great for ratings.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Bob_C said:

Doogles said:

Biden’s DOJ executing citizen Trump and his family. It’ll be great for ratings.
    If you want ratings, I suggest this low tweak