Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

WA Stay At Home - Extended through 5/31

Comments

• Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

Better be 10 lives saved for this one. That open beer garden on Mariner gameday was the tits!
    I think Mariner game day losses are better.
    That’s called May to October.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,178
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited May 2020
    The Throbber ain't staying home.

Might even go fishing next week. And golf in a foursome.

• Options
    CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,476
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam

MelloDawg said:

USMChawk said:

This is some bullshit. It’s time for businesses to ignore this and open. Post a ‘Not Responsible for Your Impending Death‘ notice at the front door and take reasonable precautions. I’m going to look for local restaurants and bars, that intend to ignore this order, and give them my business.

His answer was interesting when asked what consequence there would be for businesses that defy it, which was that the press likes to assume chaos is going to ensue. It was a pretty shit answer.
    Yes, it was a terrible answer. Puget Sound media has been almost unanimously supportive of Inslee until maybe the last week when a few cracks appeared. Reporters are asking questions (finally) that they know people in their communities are asking.
    Is this really a time to be questioning our leaders?
    Not in this economy
    *THIS economy
  • Options

MelloDawg said:

USMChawk said:

This is some bullshit. It’s time for businesses to ignore this and open. Post a ‘Not Responsible for Your Impending Death‘ notice at the front door and take reasonable precautions. I’m going to look for local restaurants and bars, that intend to ignore this order, and give them my business.

His answer was interesting when asked what consequence there would be for businesses that defy it, which was that the press likes to assume chaos is going to ensue. It was a pretty shit answer.
    Yes, it was a terrible answer. Puget Sound media has been almost unanimously supportive of Inslee until maybe the last week when a few cracks appeared. Reporters are asking questions (finally) that they know people in their communities are asking.
    Is this really a time to be questioning our leaders?
    Not in this economy
    I mean think of that ONE LIFE that could be lost if anyone opens their business. We’re all in this with Inslee/Brown/Newsom and the tens of thousands of government workers still collecting a paycheck and/or pension. Skin in the game!
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,149
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    They’re also ratcheting up testing capacity, so expect a lot more sick people which the media will hype up. however hospitalization and deaths will stay steady.
  • Options

They’re also ratcheting up testing capacity, so expect a lot more sick people which the media will hype up. however hospitalization and deaths will stay steady.

Mortality rate will go down though. It’s the Big Reveal non-practicing Fauci and his Democrats don’t want to see.
  • Options
    incremetal_progressincremetal_progress Member Posts: 358
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

the rate of positive tests is already at like 4% these days, doubt an increase in tests will make that much of a difference.
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,969
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Sounds like you Midlife Isis boyz need to quit bitching, strap up, and go occupy the statehouse
  • Options
    BearsWiin said:

Sounds like you Midlife Isis boyz need to quit bitching, strap up, and go occupy the statehouse

LIKE A DAWG!!!

Meet me wearing your pussy hat.

Bring takeout.

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,396
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited May 2020
    I just want Washingtonians to stay out of CDA! We're drowning in Cuog fans!
  • Options
    Sledog said:

I just want Washingtonians to stay out of CDA! We're drowning in Cuog fans Cali faggots

Sorry. Truth.

Lot of fake boobs running around CDA these days.

• Options
    edited May 2020

BearsWiin said:

It’s nice that your wife gave you some internet time on Friday night
    Reading some of his post history, because I’m laid off and have the time to do so, @BearsWiin probably is sick of watching his ‘wife’ with her bull so he’s hiding in the bonus room posting here. That makes me feel better. See, I’m not a cuck!
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,969
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

BearsWiin said:

It’s nice that your wife gave you some internet time on Friday night
    Reading some of his post history, because I’m laid off and have the time to do so, @BearsWiin probably is over watching his ‘wife’ with her bull so he’s hiding in the bonus room posting here.
    Morons tend to get me under their skin

Welcome