Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Well, bye.

PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,101
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

You don’t have the votes. No you don’t have the votes.

Another legal challenge to the leftist coupe attempt.

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,079
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The challenges are mounting up
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,101

Wait until the legal eagles figure out a way to monetize it. Class action suit after class action suit.

There are circumstances where elected officials then have to defend themselves personally so they can't rely on the deep pockets of the state or municipality. I'm too lazy to look it all up but I am aware of one case in particular in the northwest where the legal costs on the elected official were substantial. He was subsequent found 'not guilty' but time and hassle were signficant.

Though I'm sure Benito's wife will get a phat raise/bonus from the Gates Foundation concurrent with any civil action filed against him.

• Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,332
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

She looks like Bruce Jenner
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited May 2020

Hence the two-minute offense by the Democrats to force mandatory mail-in elections and no voter ID. Likely will just put off for a few years what’s coming to them if they steal more elections, but I can see their POV to keep their power now. There are enough white-skinned liberal brownshirts like @HHusky, along with a controlled major media, to continue to say that those of darker skin are too stupid to travel to a DMV for ID or a polling station to vote in person.
  • Options
    USMChawkUSMChawk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,796
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Wait until the legal eagles figure out a way to monetize it. Class action suit after class action suit.

There are circumstances where elected officials then have to defend themselves personally so they can't rely on the deep pockets of the state or municipality. I'm too lazy to look it all up but I am aware of one case in particular in the northwest where the legal costs on the elected official were substantial. He was subsequent found 'not guilty' but time and hassle were signficant.

Though I'm sure Benito's wife will get a phat raise/bonus from the Gates Foundation concurrent with any civil action filed against him.

If a politician does something that violates someone’s Constitutional rights then they should have some personal liability in the resulting lawsuit. Not 100%, because the victim deserves to get paid, but still 20-25%. Yeah, they’ll declare bankruptcy but that should still be enough of a deterrent that they’ll exercise a little caution. The way things are now, zealous politicians can pass illegal laws and regulations and never suffer the consequences.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,276
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited May 2020
    Seems the protest had some effect.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Looks like they won't give her more tim to keep her guys in there.