Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

All the news that is fit to supress

WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,219
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
Standard Supporter
Trump said Lysol and Pence didn't wear a mask is super important.

Comments

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,388
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    But it's not a conspiracy!
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Beyond pathetic
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,176
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,219
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Definitely talking about leftards with all the time
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,348
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Oh c’mon ladies! Let’s lose the violins.

Flynn lied about Russia. He lied about Turkey. This revision of history is beneath those of you who retain your faculties. Make him a Democrat and you want him shot on the White House lawn.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,227
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

I remember not that long ago when I wasn't sure if I really believed the whole vast left wing conspiracy between the deep state and MSM. I mean sure, I knew they (MSM) reported things with a very consistent liberal bias, but some vast conspiracy to suppress important information for political gain for the media's handlers in politics? I didn't really believe it went that deeply. Then Trump got elected.

Now, I pretty much believe all of the tin foil hat shit i used to sort of roll my eyes at. Because I've seen it play out in all it's preposterous detail with Russia and Ukraine and Covid. Trump has taken great liberties with his use of "fake news." If it paints you in a poor light that doesn't make it fake news. And Trump says dumb shit all the time that isn't fake news. But his central premise that mainstream media members work in cahoots with political handlers within the progressive movement to report half truths and mistruths and to advance agendas that have little to no credibility has been laid bare for all but the most willfully ignorant to see. Journalism, as a higher form of calling with a strict moral code for reporting is dead in this country.

If Trump gets re-elected by the end of the second term I will basically be obk. Thanks Obama.

HHusky said:

Flynn lied about Russia. He lied about Turkey. This revision of history is beneath those of you who retain your faculties. Make him a Democrat and you want him shot on the White House lawn.

Confirmed
  • Options
    edited May 2020

Swaye said:

I remember not that long ago when I wasn't sure if I really believed the whole vast left wing conspiracy between the deep state and MSM. I mean sure, I knew they (MSM) reported things with a very consistent liberal bias, but some vast conspiracy to suppress important information for political gain for the media's handlers in politics? I didn't really believe it went that deeply. Then Trump got elected.

Now, I pretty much believe all of the tin foil hat shit i used to sort of roll my eyes at. Because I've seen it play out in all it's preposterous detail with Russia and Ukraine and Covid. Trump has taken great liberties with his use of "fake news." If it paints you in a poor light that doesn't make it fake news. And Trump says dumb shit all the time that isn't fake news. But his central premise that mainstream media members work in cahoots with political handlers within the progressive movement to report half truths and mistruths and to advance agendas that have little to no credibility has been laid bare for all but the most willfully ignorant to see. Journalism, as a higher form of calling with a strict moral code for reporting is dead in this country.

If Trump gets re-elected by the end of the second term I will basically be obk. Thanks Obama.

HHusky said:

Confirmed
    If General Flynn wants to rescind his plea deal, he should be prosecuted for all his crimes. That’s what unwinding the deal means. Not that Daddy won’t pardon him. Can’t have you yokels lose your “Deep State!” voices.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,388
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    HHusky said:

Swaye said:

HHusky said:

Confirmed
    If General Flynn wants to rescind his plea deal, he should be prosecuted for all his crimes.
    Except the FBI report that said he wasn't lying.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Swaye said:

HHusky said:

Confirmed
    If General Flynn wants to rescind his plea deal, he should be prosecuted for all his crimes.
    Except the FBI report that said he wasn't lying.
    Wrong per usual, Mall Cop.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/04/30/politics/flynn-trump-conspiracy-theories-pardon/index.html
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    HHusky said:

It’s nice seeing ambulance chaser Lionel HHutzky is still spreading his blatantly dishonest bullshit. Liberalism is a mental disorder.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill.com/policy/national-security/386323-house-intel-report-comey-mccabe-testified-that-the-two-agents-who?amp

House Intel report: McCabe said agents who interviewed Flynn 'didn’t think he was lying'
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,753
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye said:

You and I aren't old enough to remember when this higher calling with moral code actually existed in journalism.
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,475
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    HH believes in Hands UP! Russia! Every delusion of Christine Blasey Ford, etc So take his opinion rather lightly.

• Options
    edited May 2020

HHusky said:

It’s nice seeing ambulance chaser Lionel HHutzky is still spreading his blatantly dishonest bullshit. Liberalism is a mental disorder.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill.com/policy/national-security/386323-house-intel-report-comey-mccabe-testified-that-the-two-agents-who?amp

House Intel report: McCabe said agents who interviewed Flynn 'didn’t think he was lying'
    I guess some fragmentary hearsay is more meaningful than sworn direct testimony and admissions in court. I bow to your legal expertise.
  • Options
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

I guess some fragmentary hearsay is more meaningful than sworn direct testimony and admissions in court. I bow to your legal expertise.
    Acting Director McCabe’s testimony was under oath, HHutzky. He testified the FBI agents who interviewed Flynn said they didn’t think Flynn lied. You’ve proven in the past to be laughably ignorant in criminal law. I also know that you’re a pathological liar, O’Keefed, who seems to get off on lying. It’s called Duper’s Delight and it is associated with liars like you, Lionel. You’re the liar here, and you enjoy it.
  • Options

HH believes in Hands UP! Russia! Every delusion of Christine Blasey Ford, etc So take his opinion rather lightly.

He doesn’t believe what he’s posting. He’s an attorney who gets off on lying. People are still taking this fat drunkard seriously?
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,770
    HHusky said:

Swaye said:

HHusky said:

Confirmed
    If General Flynn wants to rescind his plea deal, he should be prosecuted for all his crimes. That’s what unwinding the deal means. Not that Daddy won’t pardon him. Can’t have you yokels lose your “Deep State!” voices.
    You actually call yourself a lawyer. Wow. Stunning.