Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Our commit list is Ty like

Comments

• Options
    vadawgvadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 466
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm actually disgusted. We're going to be mid to lower level Pac for years to come. Fuck.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    vadawg said:

. Our commit list is Ty like

No
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

vadawg said:

No
    I agree...worse.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,911
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    It's not that bad. I would say its early Sark-ish. It looks like a commit list Cal, Arizona, or Utah would have. Lake is gonna need this season to happen and hes gonna need to win. If he does, the finish to this class will be amazing. If he doesn't, things will get really bad. He has the horses to win.
  • Options
    vadawg said:

dnc said:

vadawg said:

No
    I agree...worse.
    The class is currently 4th in the Pac. Ty never made the top 4. In a ten team conference.

Add in that at least two of the current 3 stars are expected to add a 4th (and I'd be surprised if it's not 3 of them) and this is nothing like a Ty class.

STOp.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,939
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    vadawg said:

I'm actually disgusted. We're going to be mid to lower level Pac for years to come. Fuck.

It’s shit but it’s still early. I have zero optimism for improvement but I haven’t yet made the lateral cut.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

vadawg said:

dnc said:

vadawg said:

No
    I agree...worse.
    The class is currently 4th in the Pac. Ty never made the top 4. In a ten team conference.

Add in that at least two of the current 3 stars are expected to add a 4th (and I'd be surprised if it's not 3 of them) and this is nothing like a Ty class.

STOp.
    This is the class that will be the young backbone against tOSU Buckeyes.....you're going to see bloody assholes due to no lube. Leveling DOWN. Some of you guys sound like DM nubes from 2006.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    vadawg said:

dnc said:

vadawg said:

dnc said:

vadawg said:

No
    I agree...worse.

STOp.
    This is the class that will be the young backbone against tOSU Buckeyes.....you're going to see bloody assholes due to no lube. Leveling DOWN. Some of you guys sound like DM nubes from 2006.
    Doog want to doog
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,629
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    vadawg said:

dnc said:

vadawg said:

dnc said:

vadawg said:

No
    I agree...worse.

STOp.
    I'm suddenly suspicious that our resident one trick pony has an alt with its own one trick and slightly better writing skills.
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,313
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    vadawg said:

dnc said:

vadawg said:

dnc said:

vadawg said:

No
    I agree...worse.

STOp.
    Leveling up got us 8-5, so maybe it's time to try something else...
  • Options
    FKA_MousecopFKA_Mousecop Member Posts: 2,054
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    The only difference is they’ve taken some flier kind of recruits already in Jumper and Wyrsch. The other 4 are legit and we’d take most years. This point last year we had 3 commits.
  • Options
    vadawg said:

dnc said:

vadawg said:

dnc said:

vadawg said:

No
    I agree...worse.

STOp.
    Sounds like you hate facts.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    vadawg said:

Sick to your stomach??
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2006: Taylor Mays and Steve Schilling = 2021: JT, Emeka, Simon.

Did I miss anyone?

Again, we have an AD that went the easy way and didn't do ANY "Due Diligence" in hiring a fucking head football coach at THE University of Washington.

It's not that I don't care...it's that I'm angry. And due to being angry about the same shit happening over and over with our AD and upper campus....Apathy sucks.