Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Trump: "I'm not fucking losing to Joe Biden"

Comments

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,454
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    A classic example of a 100% made up article. Not one ounce of truth.

There once was a day when the % of anonymous articles was flipped. It used to be 90-10, the 10 being anonymous. Last I read the press is now 10-90. They are making up stories just to hurt Trump and not afraid of offering zero proof of sources. The fix is in and continues unabated.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,101
    edited April 2020
    doogie said:

there's a brb, jo joke in there somewhere.

• Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Team jo now claiming this logo they created and used in advertisements is fake
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,079
    Swaye's Wigwam
    What does the ESPN Win Percentage say?

Science?

Fauci?

Experts?
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,911
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Is this like all the other tims the media reported Trump being "unhinged" and there wasn't a scintilla of truth to it?

Axeing for a Fren.
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,184

There once was a day when the % of anonymous articles was flipped. It used to be 90-10, the 10 being anonymous. Last I read the press is now 10-90. They are making up stories just to hurt Trump and not afraid of offering zero proof of sources. The fix is in and continues unabated.

Why can’t it be real though? Is he not the type that would be affected by public perception of him?
  • Options
    MelloDawg said:

Why can’t it be real though? Is he not the type that would be affected by public perception of him?
    Its almost never real anymore. The hundreds of thousands of fake news articles about Trump, Russia, treason etc. have proven that.

Like I said, the use of "anonymous" sources is at an all time high and that never used to be the gold standard for journalism.

As for Trump being affected by public perception, he is the first "Republican" President to counter punch the lies about him. If that looks sensitive to you, it doesn't to me. He wants to set the record straight when he sees the lies. Just think about all the fake news stories when Trump correctly said that BO and The Bitch wire tapped his campaign HQ. They spent thousands of pages calling him every name in the book when in fact he told the truth and then the press moved right on to Russiagate as if nothing ever happened when they were proven to be wrong and in many cases, liars. It has been 3 years of non-stop lies by our so called MSM.

Don't believe anonymous sources. As we know, they have fraudulently been used even by the rat leadership in another effort to take away the vote of half the American people. Its what rats and their media do now days.
  • Options
    Just as predicted:

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
    Just told that Fake News @CNN is falsely reporting that I was recently shouting at my campaign manager over made up nonsense. Actually, he is doing a great job, I never shouted at him (been with me for years, including the 2016 win), & have no intention to do so. Just FAKE NEWS!

12:01 AM - Apr 30, 2020
    Twitter Ads info and privacy
    39.8K people are talking about this