Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Confessions of a Message Board Dictator

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,083
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
Stalin loves him some Terrace House 2019-20.

21 episodes in.

Comments

• Options
    Founders Club
  • Options
    Founders Club
    I realize I'm speaking into the ether here it what will go down as the least popular post in HH history... But I just realized part of why I love this show so much. About a year ago I heard David Lee Roth interviewed on JRE, and he talked about the couple years he spent living in Tokyo. And I thought "fuck that sounds like an awesome adventure".

So with all the Tokyo scenes of this show I realized I'm kind of living vicariously through it.

Plus Haruka is hot.
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,313
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I realize I'm speaking into the ether here it what will go down as the least popular post in HH history... But I just realized part of why I love this show so much. About a year ago I heard David Lee Roth interviewed on JRE, and he talked about the couple years he spent living in Tokyo. And I thought "fuck that sounds like an awesome adventure".

So with all the Tokyo scenes of this show I realized I'm kind of living vicariously through it.

Plus Haruka is hot.

Didn't just yesterday or the day before somebody post a 2000 word treatise on the non-awfulness of the Donovan hire?
  • Options
    Founders Club

Plus Haruka is hot.

Didn't just yesterday or the day before somebody post a 2000 word treatise on the non-awfulness of the Donovan hire?