Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Coronavirus hype biggest political hoax in history

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

Now you guys are sharing the same shitty articles my mom and dad are sending me.

You can't lead with this

In fact, COVID-19 will go down as one of the political world’s biggest, most shamefully overblown, overhyped, overly and irrationally inflated and outright deceptively flawed responses to a health matter in American history, one that was carried largely on the lips of medical professionals who have no business running a national economy or government.

And then build your entire case of how to run the national economy and government based on what has come off the lips of two medical professionals.
    You need to read more on your own

We destroyed the economy based on idiots and their bad math
    I read plenty on my own.

Just not WashingtonTimes.

It's bullshit.

We? just like it because they happen to agree with us?
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Who’s in on this global conspiracy?

What global conspiracy?
    Hoaxes require hoaxters.
    And?
    Thus my question: who’s in on it?
    Fauci?
    https://www.today.com/video/dr-fauci-on-coronavirus-fears-no-need-to-change-lifestyle-yet-79684677616
  • Options
    It's not that I disagree that there are major issues with trampling of rights (I agree) or that there are massive economic concerns (there are).

I am in complete agreement with the right on these points.

But downplaying the significance of the virus and the dangers of it is not the way to prove the point.

The left wants to act like there are no rights concerns and people should shut up and not worry about massive economic loss. They are wrong.

The right wants to act like this thing is not a significant health threat and it's "just the flu!!!1" They are wrong.

As is often the case it's not either/or it's both/and but everyone's too entrenched in their team colors to acknowledge the other side could be right about part of this.

Both sides are equal parts dishonest and ignorant and in the meantime everything's falling apart.

Until somebody is willing to acknowledge both of these things we're never going to be able to figure out how to actually respond to this shit.

And for the love of Allah please stop posting ignorant shit my parents poast on Facebook.

FYFMFE

#SMOD2020
  • Options
    Strangely enough I think Trump has handled this better than anyone and I would have never predicted that.

#TrumpSupperer
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Nobody is downplaying the virus. Just like bee stings, if you have a reaction you’re fucked. That’s not good whether you’re HHusky or Race.

The issue is: Carpet don’t match the Drapes.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    dnc said:

Strangely enough I think Trump has handled this better than anyone and I would have never predicted that.

#TrumpSupperer

I disagree but chinned anyway, because, you know...
  • Options

dnc said:

#TrumpSupperer

Definitely didn't say he's responded flawlessly, don't twist. Legitimately chinterested who you think has handled things better than he has though? I'm sure they exist just not aware of anyone.
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,109
    dnc said:

It's not that I disagree that there are major issues with trampling of rights (I agree) or that there are massive economic concerns (there are).

But downplaying the significance of the virus and the dangers of it is not the way to prove the point.

The left wants to act like there are no rights concerns and people should shut up and not worry about massive economic loss. They are wrong.

The right wants to act like this thing is not a significant health threat and it's "just the flu!!!1" They are wrong.

As is often the case it's not either/or it's both/and but everyone's too entrenched in their team colors to acknowledge the other side could be right about part of this.

Both sides are equal parts dishonest and ignorant and in the meantime everything's falling apart.

Until somebody is willing to acknowledge both of these things we're never going to be able to figure out how to actually respond to this shit.

And for the love of Allah please stop posting ignorant shit my parents poast on Facebook.

FYFMFE

#SMOD2020

This should be the poast which ends each thread that pops up debating the severity of the virus.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    dnc said:

dnc said:

#TrumpSupperer

Definitely didn't say he's responded flawlessly, don't twist. Legitimately chinterested who you think has handled things better than he has though? I'm sure they exist just not aware of anyone.
    I think ourº elected leadership has been pretty fucking terrible, in different ways, but terrible all the same. Common thread, zero humility.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    MelloDawg said:

dnc said:

FYFMFE

#SMOD2020

This should be the poast which ends each thread that pops up debating the severity of the virus.
    And you should take a couple weeks off then quit.
  • Options

dnc said:

dnc said:

#TrumpSupperer

I think ourº elected leadership has been pretty fucking terrible, in different ways, but terrible all the same. Common thread, zero humility.
    Some serious truth here.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,131
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

dnc said:

dnc said:

#TrumpSupperer

Well actually the whole left coast appears to have handled it pretty damn well by public health numbers. What do you think we should be looking at?
  • Options
    HHusky said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

#TrumpSupperer

Well actually the whole left coast appears to have handled it pretty damn well by public health numbers. What do you think we should be looking at?
    If public health is the only metric then sure.gif.

I think trampling on people's rights is a legitimate concern and the left coast has lead the way in disregarding them. So there's that.

China has (allegedly) done a great job of protecting the public health numbers too.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

#TrumpSupperer

Sounds like you've won then. Stay home & polish the trophy.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,322
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

#TrumpSupperer

Ok I love you
  • Options
    If only Pelosi, DeBasio and others had only taken this epidemic seriously back when Trump closed the Border in January
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    De Blasio is the real villain if we need to have one. Cuomo comes in a distant second.
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

De Blasio is the real villain if we need to have one. Cuomo comes in a distant second.

Agree on Deblasio
  • Options
    would we be seeing Bodies in the Streets? Coffins stacked like Cord Wood?