Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

4 WA State Supreme Court justices voted to release Covid victim Green River Killer

2»

Comments

• Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    LebamDawg said:

All liberals voted for release. WTF is wrong with those on the left?

They are all liberal - 5 just had brain farts on that day.

I went to school with a guy that was going out with Denise Naslund (hope I got that right) who was one of Bundy's victims. Then I worked with Frank DaRonch whose sister escaped Bundy in Utah.
    then to top that off - gal I worked with her husband was the president of the Glazier's Union in King County - she comes into work one day and talked about the cops being at her house questioning her hubby about 'the green river killer'. He knew Ridgeway from the union.

I know CSB - I call it close encounters of the third kind
    Imagine going thru life knowing you were cucked by Bundy
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

I remember traveling up to Issaquah in the late 70's then living in Seattle in the 80's and seeing the signs saying "Green River". Was a pretty eerie feeling knowing the guy was still out there.

Grew up in South Seattle in the 80s. We used to go visit my sister who lived on Pacific Hwy South. The Green River Killer was just a part of life growing up. Never really thought they'd catch him.
    As fucked up as that was, the Bundy era was creepier. Had 3 sisters in HS in the 70's. Everyone was freaking the fuck out because young, pretty, socially well-adjusted women were just vanishing in plain sight, often from well-attended, populated areas.

Ridgeway targeted the forgotten, cast-asides that nobody paid much attention to.

Ted was snatching A students and Prom Queens, right under people's noses.
    My HS dropout sister wasn’t exactly a prom queen, A student asshole!
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

dnc said:

I remember traveling up to Issaquah in the late 70's then living in Seattle in the 80's and seeing the signs saying "Green River". Was a pretty eerie feeling knowing the guy was still out there.

Grew up in South Seattle in the 80s. We used to go visit my sister who lived on Pacific Hwy South. The Green River Killer was just a part of life growing up. Never really thought they'd catch him.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zpqDgbUa1Y
    FEO?
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,397
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Isn't Charles Manson up for parole?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,079
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I think Manafort got sprung. Kind of a Catch 22 for the left. So they said nothing

Weinstein is trying