Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Was just told to shut up

2»

Comments

• Options
    cry me a river
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Atheists who get pissed off at Christians are fucktarded. They are almost religious in their atheism. Who give a fuck. Let people do what they want without getting butt hurt. Fuck you fuck me fuck everyone.
  • Options
    Christians who get pissed off at Atheists are fucktarded. They are almost religious in their Christianity. Who gives a fuck. Let people do what they want without getting butt hurt. Fuck you fuck me fuck everyone.
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,356
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Christians who get pissed off at Atheists are fucktarded aren't Christians. They are almost religious in their Christianity. Who gives a fuck. Let people do what they want without getting butt hurt. Fuck you fuck me fuck everyone.

• Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

Atheists who get pissed off at Christians are fucktarded. They are almost religious in their atheism. Who give a fuck. Let people do what they want without getting butt hurt. Fuck you fuck me fuck everyone.

So Christians should be free to express their beliefs but atheists should shut up about theirs. That's about right.
  • Options
    People who get pissed off about religion in general are worthless. Just respect what the constitution says and do your own thing FFS.
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,356
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I like to welcome Jehovah's Witnesses into my home at 10 a.m. and pour shots.

"So tell me again, what exactly did Jehovah see?"
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,506
    Swaye's Wigwam

So Christians should be free to express their beliefs but atheists should shut up about theirs. That's about right.
    And then Fred Flintstone said go ye into all the world and spread the good news that there is no god.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,866
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    I don't mind Christians. The ones that come to my door or approach me on the street need to jump off a cliff though.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2022

Its so funny how pissed off some people get with Christianity.

It's not because of Christianity. It's bullshit to say hateful shit about gay people and hide behind the bible. A lot of Christians I know are very tolerant of gay people, realize the bible was written a long time ago, is probably mostly fiction, and should not be taken literally. If a guy likes other guys, STFU and let him be.

I also don't think Phil should have to apologize if he doesn't want to, and while it is A&E's (the station Duck Dynasty is on) prerogative to fire or suspend Phil, they shouldn't give in to the PC police. Those who are outraged by this guy can simply not watch the show. Those who agree with Phil or simply watch Duck Dynasty because they enjoy it can keep on watching. It shouldn't make any fucking difference in anyone's life if Duck Dynasty is on tv or not.

People are so fucking vapid to even be concerned about something so trivial. It's sad how fucking stupid society is. Everyone will forget about this in a week or two when some other celebrity of any scale does or says something controversial. The PC police are just as spiteful and wrong as Phil is.

I remember the gays “just STFU and let us be” phase.