Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

SEC ruined good OOC match ups

Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,825
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
Founders Club
When I was a kid, we played aTm, Nebraska, Notre Dame, Colorado, Miami, and the like. I remember years in which we played Ohio State and Miami in the same year. Sure, we'd play Pacific too and San Jose State too, but never 1-aa trash. It was interesting and a challenge. Now we play Montana State and Portland State. WGAF?

In the past 10 years, nobody plays anyone. Septemember gaymes suck. There are these stupid corporate games in Dallas, Atlanta, and Orlando. It's funny how the SEC team in these gaymes usually travels 200 miles or something. Pussies.

SEC teams get away with playing Mercer, Citadel, and Kentucky School for Deaf Trannies, plus maybe some ACC team in Jacksonville or Orlando. It's an easy four wins. Then they make it to the playoff where Trump garners support from all the slack jawed hillbillies. It's funny how they get away with it way more than other conferences.

I'm tired of it. They need a system that encourages good out of conference match ups. Penalize teams for scheduling 1-AA teams with 60 scholarship players.

Comments

• Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,439
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

When I was a kid, we played aTm, Nebraska, Notre Dame, Colorado, Miami, and the like. I remember years in which we played Ohio State and Miami in the same year. Sure, we'd play Pacific too and San Jose State too, but never 1-aa trash. It was interesting and a challenge. Now we play Montana State and Portland State. WGAF?

In the past 10 years, nobody plays anyone. Septemember gaymes suck. There are these stupid corporate games in Dallas, Atlanta, and Orlando. It's funny how the SEC team in these gaymes usually travels 200 miles or something. Pussies.

SEC teams get away with playing Mercer, Citadel, and Kentucky School for Deaf Trannies, plus maybe some ACC team in Jacksonville or Orlando. It's an easy four wins. Then they make it to the playoff where Trump garners support from all the slack jawed hillbillies. It's funny how they get away with it way more than other conferences.

I'm tired of it. They need a system that encourages good out of conference match ups. Penalize teams for scheduling 1-AA teams with 60 scholarship players.

That's how schools make easy money.
  • Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited April 2020
    They’re pussies ALL.

Skeeed, they are FMB.

Make sure no one in your conference ever schedules one, Pod.

Scared too light. Give em hell, Pod.😉