Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Confirmed: Chuck Todd is a Giant Baby

TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
edited April 2020 in Tug Tavern
Chuck Todd, vanguard of the Mainstream Media's Hysterical, Emotion-based reporting Institute, needs a binky, a blankey, and a hug. Upset that Trump hasn't "comforted" the nation somehow, and the MSM should be reading the names of the dead. Try not to puke.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2020/04/23/chuck_todd_we_have_no_national_leader_to_try_to_comfort_the_nation_that_isnt_who_trump_is.html?utm_campaign=ora_player&utm_medium=ora-video-widget&utm_source=videopages

Comments

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Good lord.
    The scary thing is the orange man bad crowd lives for this shit.

• Options
    The best part is where he says he was "discussing this with my colleagues this morning," aka FORMING THE NARRATIVE for the day, not by reporting facts, but by "discussing" it with his "colleagues."

In case anyone isn't clear, that's called a "Confession."
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,897
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    People die of the common cold too. What an idiot.
  • Options

People die of the common cold too. What an idiot.

Read the list of the dead everyday. Brilliant! Sponsored by Tide or Swiffer? Real Classy Tribute there Chuck.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,946
    Jesus Christ. I'm a man and I'm 40, for fuck's sake.

Act like goddamned adults. If you're parents didn't train you up to deal with adversity by age 18 to 21, shame on them. But life is hard

There's not a fucking President in my lifetime who gave a single shit about any of us. Collectively, yeah maybe - but their job description doesn't include group hugs. They job is to keep the union together and defend against anything and anyone who wants to fuck that up.

I don't need some dude 3000 miles away giving me 'comfort'. I masturbate furiously and consume copious amounts of alcohol Don Draper/Roger Sterling style for 'comfort'.

Christ, show some personal responsibility for your feelers for a change, Chuck.

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,237
    Founders Club
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

Act like goddamned adults. If you're parents didn't train you up to deal with adversity by age 18 to 21, shame on them. But life is hard

There's not a fucking President in my lifetime who gave a single shit about any of us. Collectively, yeah maybe - but their job description doesn't include group hugs. They job is to keep the union together and defend against anything and anyone who wants to fuck that up.

I don't need some dude 3000 miles away giving me 'comfort'. I masturbate furiously and consume copious amounts of alcohol Don Draper/Roger Sterling style for 'comfort'.

I need the president to be a guy I’d like to have a beer with...

It’s odd, when trump tries to be positive they say he’s lying..
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,946

AAAARRGHH!!! MEAN LYING ORANGE MAN!!! AAARRRGH!!!

• Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,021
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Biden has been killing it from his basement reading his cards - sort of. That the sort of comfort that the nation needs.
  • Options

AAAARRGHH!!! MEAN LYING ORANGE MAN!!! AAARRRGH!!!

It's not the same without an awesome graphic.
  • Options
    edited April 2020

If somebody could put this on a Buffalo, it would rock.