Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Granny died and Blue states lied

doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
@coronabros is the coverup worse than the Crime?

If we subtract Nursing home infections and deaths from the totals and rerun the Fear and Panic numbers again, are we below the threshold to reopen and stop starving/killing the remainder of American citizens?

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2020/04/1-5-coronavirus-deaths-could-have-been-prevented-daniel-greenfield/#disqus_thread

Comments

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    You hate your grandparents? I'd be willing to have a global depression for 10 years if I could have 1 more day with mine.
  • Options

You hate your grandparents? I'd be willing to have a global depression for 10 years if I could have 1 more day with mine.

Not if President Cuomo has anything to say about it.

https://nypost.com/2020/04/24/new-york-nursing-home-denied-requests-to-send-covid-19-patients-to-usns-comfort/amp/
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

doogie said:

I do miss my Mom. She had a gift. Everyone loved her even as she stared down death. I feel badly for the selfless Life Care Center employees that cared for her and others like her.

There is not one chance in hell she would support shutting down America and the future of her grandkids for Jay Inslee’s future political aspirations.

Jay Inslee's future political aspirations are toast.

That's too bad. I'll miss his inspiring messages and inspiring speeches.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,237
    Founders Club

doogie said:

I do miss my Mom. She had a gift. Everyone loved her even as she stared down death. I feel badly for the selfless Life Care Center employees that cared for her and others like her.

There is not one chance in hell she would support shutting down America and the future of her grandkids for Jay Inslee’s future political aspirations.

I think it's too early to say.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,946

doogie said:

If you recall, @RaceBannon and the Throbber were the first to call Trump as the next POTUS in early 2016.

Inslee is toast. Totally unelectable beyond King County - and even then, he's likely losing votes every single day this debacle drags on .

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,237
    Founders Club

doogie said:

If you recall, @RaceBannon and the Throbber were the first to call Trump as the next POTUS in early 2016.

Inslee is toast. Totally unelectable beyond King County - and even then, he's likely losing votes every single day this debacle drags on .

You're forgetting one other person who called Trump

The next time a Dem wins the White House, Inslee could easily be given a very prominent role
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,946

doogie said:

The next time a Dem wins the White House, Inslee could easily be given a very prominent role
    We'll be dead by 2060.

• Options
    You don’t want to see the world @RaceBannon will have to live thru in 2070
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,606
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

doogie said:

J?
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,149

doogie said:

In Washington? Unlikely.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    MelloDawg said:

doogie said:

In Washington? Unlikely.
    This is true. Inslee’s KingCo base is happy in their misery.