Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Can we just fast forward to next Monday?

2»

Comments

• puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    That's my point Boobie. Who cares what bowl game we were in. We got to play Robert Griffin in a memorable game, despite Holt and the outcome. We played and beat Nebraska (even though the entire cornhusker roster was hungover and didn't give a shit.) We beat Satan and MSU. How often do we play Sparty? It's cool to see a different colored helmet than the usual pac12 varieties. It used to be fun just to watch the dawgs play one last time, to extend what seemed like a short college football season, if only an extra month.

Now people bitch about a shitty bowl game, a lame opponent, a crappy day of the week, a poor time to air the game, how it's not on January 1st, how we should just stay home so the head coach can organize and get after recruiting, while completely ignoring the importance of a bonus 15 practices which are more important to spring ball and the redshirts than the bowl game. The exposure to recruits, in one of our major recruiting territories (NorCal) doesn't hurt either.

I Just don't get the cunttards that step on a bowl game like a dung pile. Enjoy the game, watch the dawgs, root for Tui. For some of you tardos, he was a UW qb who led us to a rose bowl win. Now Fuck off and have a merry christmas!
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,545 Founders Club

That's my point Boobie. Who cares what bowl game we were in. We got to play Robert Griffin in a memorable game, despite Holt and the outcome. We played and beat Nebraska (even though the entire cornhusker roster was hungover and didn't give a shit.) We beat Satan and MSU. How often do we play Sparty? It's cool to see a different colored helmet than the usual pac12 varieties. It used to be fun just to watch the dawgs play one last time, to extend what seemed like a short college football season, if only an extra month.

Now people bitch about a shitty bowl game, a lame opponent, a crappy day of the week, a poor time to air the game, how it's not on January 1st, how we should just stay home so the head coach can organize and get after recruiting, while completely ignoring the importance of a bonus 15 practices which are more important to spring ball and the redshirts than the bowl game. The exposure to recruits, in one of our major recruiting territories (NorCal) doesn't hurt either.

I Just don't get the cunttards that step on a bowl game like a dung pile. Enjoy the game, watch the dawgs, root for Tui. For some of you tardos, he was a UW qb who led us to a rose bowl win. Now Fuck off and have a merry christmas!

Puppy is on his meds here.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,473 Founders Club
    Puppy is right

Free Puppy
    Puppy is right

Free Puppy
  • SandyHookerSandyHooker Member Posts: 343
    Puppy is right

Free Puppy
  • SandyHookerSandyHooker Member Posts: 343
    Puppy is right

Free Puppy
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    Puppy is right

Free Puppy

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,506 Swaye's Wigwam
    All I want for xmas is a Hunger Bowl outcome completely different than the NM Bowl outcome.
  • Puppy is right

Free Puppy
  • Puppy is right

Free Puppy
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,517 Founders Club

I remember when dawg fans got excited to watch the huskies play, regardless of who they played and what bowl game. That's what happens when newbies to college football, like the majority of you coozies, start flappin your pie holes. Shut the Fuck up and enjoy the game.

I watched them play in the Independence Bowel in third grade. It wasn't exciting at all.