Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,029
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,276
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I guess if you're really fucking dumb, the fact that all the overflow wasn't utilized proves . . . NOTHING BURGER!
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,726
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

I guess if you're really fucking dumb, the fact that all the overflow wasn't utilized proves . . . NOTHING BURGER!

Trump saved millions of lives by acting too late?

Fuck off
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited April 2020

It came and left before she predicted it would even get there.

https://youtu.be/cLJB0VoqVQY
  • Options
    edited April 2020

HHusky said:

So the healthcare system wasn’t overwhelmed. That was the purpose of the lockdown. Since that didn’t happen, what’s the purpose now. You assholes have a short memory.

Apparently you didn't read your own link. Or you just didn't understand it.
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

So the healthcare system wasn’t overwhelmed. That was the purpose of the lockdown. Since that didn’t happen, what’s the purpose now. You assholes have a short memory.

Apparently you didn't read your own link. Or just didn't understand it.
    And as usual you can’t comprehend the point. The goal that was spouted loudly was we have to shut down to avoid overwhelming the health care system. To use a term from HondoFS that was how it was “sold”. And you lapped it up. Since the healthcare system was not overwhelmed and states are closing down the extra capacity (some not even seeing 1 patients) now it’s time to pivot and forget the first goal. The talking point now is “the second wave is worse than the first”.... fuck off. There may never be a vaccine for this for all we know. @GrundleStiltzkin and i were right.
    The first wave isn't over. It may be receding in NY. But, by all means, open the Red States and hope for the best! What could possibly go wrong?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,726
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

And as usual you can’t comprehend the point. The goal that was spouted loudly was we have to shut down to avoid overwhelming the health care system. To use a term from HondoFS that was how it was “sold”. And you lapped it up. Since the healthcare system was not overwhelmed and states are closing down the extra capacity (some not even seeing 1 patients) now it’s time to pivot and forget the first goal. The talking point now is “the second wave is worse than the first”.... fuck off. There may never be a vaccine for this for all we know. @GrundleStiltzkin and i were right.
    The first wave isn't over. It may be receding in NY. But, by all means, open the Red States and hope for the best! What could possibly go wrong?
    Eating is overrated anyway
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,946
    Well, shit. Does that mean the Knicks are going to be the only corpses in Madison Square Garden going forward?

• Options
    HHusky said:

I gotta give you props, Dazzler. 5500 posts and 3500 "Fuck Offs" is impressive.

You get paid extra for those? Hondo used to.

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

How do you know we aren’t already in the second wave, Nancy ?
  • Options

HHusky said:

I can't take much of the credit. I'm sure if TugCons had any ability to coherently reply, the stats would be less impressive.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Since 98% of people who catch Covid recover, the healthcare system with abundant idle capacity, no vaccine in sight and a Deadly Second Wave Approaching (tm), shouldn’t we be busy self infecting now to save lives this fall?
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Eating is overrated anyway
    I was fasting before it was cool necessary.
  • Options
    doogie said:

Since 98% of people who catch Covid recover, the healthcare system with abundant idle capacity, no vaccine in sight and a Deadly Second Wave Approaching (tm), shouldn’t we be busy self infecting now to save lives this fall?

Go ahead!!!
  • Options
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

I can't take much of the credit. I'm sure if TugCons had any ability to coherently reply, the stats would be less impressive.
    You mean like how you answer questions?

Sure.gif.

That's on them for evading and deflecting 3500 times.