Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

8% Ginny Mae loans now in forbearance

Comments

• Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,021
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    BIL Eddie from the vacation movies. My BIL tried to pull that sh*t on me a few years ago.
  • Options
    HairyBallsDawgHairyBallsDawg Member Posts: 1,015
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Lots of owners of 2nd properties that they were using as AirBnB/VRBO rentals are panicking. I expect a fair number of them to either try to sell soon or go into foreclosure. Even if we open up for most regular business soon, vacation rentals aren't returning to last year's levels any time soon.

What happens when you have more sellers than buyers...
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,946
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Lots of owners of 2nd properties that they were using as AirBnB/VRBO rentals are panicking. I expect a fair number of them to either try to sell soon or go into foreclosure. Even if we open up for most regular business soon, vacation rentals aren't returning to last year's levels any time soon.

BUY BUY BUY!!!

• Options

BUY BUY BUY!!!

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,726
    Swaye's Wigwam

• Options

Would........................................................................................... ^
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    the dude in the blue shirt and khakis?
  • Options
    doogie said:

the dude in the blue shirt and khakis?

No but now that you say that I looked via my phone and see that my ascii drawn line and arrow comes out at different places with different resolutions.

But on my laptop, it points where I intended. At the chic with the block top and cleavage.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,237
    Founders Club

BUY BUY BUY!!!

They used Trading Places as a similar example on yesterday's Dave Ramsey Show.