Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Be first on your block

Comments

• Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    You gotta catch the Vid and survive it to escape Home incarceration with an AntiBody GoPass
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,606
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited April 2020

I haven't been paying much attention to New York, but as far as other states are concerned, if the measures are slowing the spread of the virus and hospitals aren't being overburdened, is there even a benefit to slowing it further by cracking down on people? Or do people just get off on shaming others?

Have you seen the left? As usual they've turned it into "I'm superior than you magatrash. You don't know whats good for you blah blah" but this time it's because they can stay inside and not talk to anyone...better. Or something. They are pathetic.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Only two ways to achieve Herd immunity

1. Catch it and survive

2. Wait for a vaccine that may never, ever come

Now that we KNOW, supported by the Science and Data, Slowing the spread only spreads the misery economically and otherwise.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I remember when the law and order crowd here applauded these heroes.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,610
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Amazing how many people will join the Gestapo if given a chance to snitch on their neighbors.

I saw an acquaintance on Facebook that reported her neighbors for having a pool party and was upset the cops never showed up.
    is her name Karen?
    Chloe but close enough. I couldn’t imagine to be corny enough to snitch on my neighbors for anything less than a murder.
    Meth lab?
  • Options
    Founders Club

Amazing how many people will join the Gestapo if given a chance to snitch on their neighbors.

I saw an acquaintance on Facebook that reported her neighbors for having a pool party and was upset the cops never showed up.
    is her name Karen?
    Chloe but close enough. I couldn’t imagine to be corny enough to snitch on my neighbors for anything less than a murder.
    Meth lab?
    If they bothered me consistently. If it’s a meth lab that’s relatively quiet, I’m good.
    What about the relatively quiet meth lab that explodes one day when youre having a pool party?!
  • Options
    Founders Club

is her name Karen?
    Lol in high school I had a party and got a knock on the door next day. It was the chick next door and she's like look I don't care if you have people over it doesn't bother me....but there are 3 beer can empties and a used condom in my yard.

I was like yeah....sorry about that.
    Did you fuck?
  • Options

is her name Karen?
    Lol in high school I had a party and got a knock on the door next day. It was the chick next door and she's like look I don't care if you have people over it doesn't bother me....but there are 3 beer can empties and a used condom in my yard.

Did you fuck?
    No
  • Options
    Founders Club

is her name Karen?

Did you fuck?
    No
    homo
  • Options

is her name Karen?

Did you fuck?
    No
    homo
    I mean maybe. But not her
  • Options

is her name Karen?
    Meth lab?
    If they bothered me consistently. If it’s a meth lab that’s relatively quiet, I’m good.
    What about the relatively quiet meth lab that explodes one day when youre having a pool party?!
    Roadies neighbors were responsible meth cookers
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

is her name Karen?
    Meth lab?
    As long as it didn't leave used condoms in my yard I'm cool.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,237
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    SECDAWG said:

LebamDawg said:

It would be wrong to send dick pics

Unless there are more than one dick in the picture

John Holmes approves.