Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Steele was meeting with FBI as early as June 2016

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,443
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Lying liars and the lies they tell
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,934
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Leftards lie and love to be lied to.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,443
    Swaye's Wigwam
    This so fucking buried now. I'll believe there are consequences when I see them
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Leftards like CNN or the counselor buried it. Lie for years and then poof - gone.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,845
    They need to be poof gone to the gray bar hotel. Epstein's cell. They can take turns
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

This so fucking buried now. I'll believe there are consequences when I see them

It's like all of the bullshit we went through during the first 3 years of Trumps Presidency never happened. It's been flushed down the media memory hole. Pretty much everything we were saying about the Dossier, Steele, the Hillary campaign, and the abuse of the FISA court were 100% accurate.

Schiff's response to the Nunes memo was complete crap and it was intentionally written as disinformation. And of course the media ran with it unquestioningly.

Comey, Steele, Schiff, Brennan, Mueller, Wiseman were all bad actors. My fear, is that just like with Hillary's emails, they will all end up unscathed from this.

• Options
    Standard Supporter

From Day I, Mueller knew there was no evidence that Trump had colluded with the Russians and that the hoax was bought and paid for by the PIPS campaign. Yet, the POS spent all that time and money attempting to frame Trump in a process crime. When finished, not one leftard apologized. They just proceeded to impeach Trump. Hope Barr indicts the whole crew.

Yeah, they dropped the whole Russian collusion bullshit early on and then tried to get him on an obstruction of justice charge.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Yeah, remember asking the counselor what crime Trump committed? Neither he or the House dems had an answer. Just "abuse of power".
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Yeah, remember asking the counselor what crime Trump committed? Neither he or the House dems had an answer. Just "abuse of power".

I remember that fucking asswhole calling Race and I traitors simply for asking for evidence in support of the charge that Trump had colluded with Russia.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072

From Day I, Mueller knew there was no evidence that Trump had colluded with the Russians and that the hoax was bought and paid for by the PIPS campaign. Yet, the POS spent all that time and money attempting to frame Trump in a process crime. When finished, not one leftard apologized. They just proceeded to impeach Trump. Hope Barr indicts the whole crew.

there’s hope and then there’s reality
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Yeah. He can't be that phu*cking stupid, but he can be that phu*cking dishonest and rooting for the away team that actually was colluding with the Russians - because that's the way true patriots roll.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,845
    A planned coup by a political party and their candidate.

Fucking treason!

• Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,551
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    nothing will happen to any of them. At worst, maybe one or two will be dropped as political analysts on major networks.

They will all write memoirs of why they did it as soon as the dems take control again. All will be millionaires if they aren't already