Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,493 Standard Supporter
    Cougs are our paragon of comportment now.
  • priapismpriapism Member Posts: 2,063
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    lol we could add that to the autzen rape troll exploit. Gold
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,725 Swaye's Wigwam
    jmc84 said:

Never mind the fact that the only reason the CSU coach was yelling slurs was that he had a ginger douche talking shit to him. Someone needs to tell Halliday to win a New Mexico bowel and then pop off.

When was the last time Wazzu had a season where they beat us and had a winning record?

Guessing 97 when Leaf was still considered a successful person.
  • The Cougs were so "Classy" that Leach skipped shaking the other coaches hand and skipped doing any post game interviews.

Although Coogs worship Leach worse than Doogs ever did with Sark.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499

The Cougs were so "Classy" that Leach skipped shaking the other coaches hand and skipped doing any post game interviews.

Go look at TaylorCoogFS. Yesterday was nothing but "I didn't know Leach fumbled the ball" sarcastic responses to anyone questioning Leach's fucking dreckfest clock managment.
  • The Cougs were so "Classy" that Leach skipped shaking the other coaches hand and skipped doing any post game interviews.

Go look at TaylorCoogFS. Yesterday was nothing but "I didn't know Leach fumbled the ball" sarcastic responses to anyone questioning Leach's fucking dreckfest clock managment.
    I got a few of those on twitter today from this Hook defending Darrell Bevel. "Bill Walsh, Mike Holmgren and Sean Payton had bad games would you fire them too?"

I fucking love it when idiot fans put their loyalty to some coach; who quite honestly doesn't give a flying about that individual person; over being loyal to the team/players.
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326

The Cougs were so "Classy" that Leach skipped shaking the other coaches hand and skipped doing any post game interviews.

I got a few of those on twitter today from this Hook defending Darrell Bevel. "Bill Walsh, Mike Holmgren and Sean Payton had bad games would you fire them too?"

I fucking love it when idiot fans put their loyalty to some coach; who quite honestly doesn't give a flying about that individual person; over being loyal to the team/players.
    this mattchristensen needs to die a slow and painful death
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

What's disgusting? Oh sorry, I didn't see Leach's reaction.