Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

WHO?

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,481 Founders Club
Trump announces US will halt funding to World Health Organization over coronavirus response

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-announces-funding-to-world-health-organization-who-halted

Comments

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944

Trump announces US will halt funding to World Health Organization over coronavirus response

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-announces-funding-to-world-health-organization-who-halted

That's because he is anti-science.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,545 Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

I was not a fan of his performance yesterday..."I'm the ultimate authority blah blah blah." That was prime stupid Trump playing right into the democrats hands and talking out his ass all at the same tim. Shitting on the WHO is a nice about face because who doesn't like watching Trump shit all over corrupt international organizations who fail at their major stated goal. Don't give them anymore money until they clean house at the top.

Instead of Trump going all ultimate authority, a simple "Who's your daddy?" would have sufficed.

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944
    Right on cue, the left defends the WHO

Trump gets the left to defend an organization that blatantly lied to the the world on behalf of the Chinese Communist Party.
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,521 Swaye's Wigwam
    I think there are Trump tweets that are quite lauding and effusive in praise for China in the job it’s done with COVID. There seems to be little opposition from Trump for the Chinese communist party in this whole ordeal.

Today’s press conference seemed conflicting.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,014 Standard Supporter
    I think after the election Trump will be freer to phu*ck with the chicoms. Keep rooting for the away team. You dems love to root for large corrupt international organizations.
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,664 Standard Supporter

Who’s Next?

We won’t get fooled again you lying Chi Com buttholes.

I always thought it was The Who Sellout
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    Fuck those commies. Who is a joke
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,948 Founders Club
    LebamDawg said:

Who’s Next?

We won’t get fooled again you lying Chi Com buttholes.

I always thought it was The Who Sellout
    Both work Mabel.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,959
    Swaye said:

I was not a fan of his performance yesterday..."I'm the ultimate authority blah blah blah." That was prime stupid Trump playing right into the democrats hands and talking out his ass all at the same tim. Shitting on the WHO is a nice about face because who doesn't like watching Trump shit all over corrupt international organizations who fail at their major stated goal. Don't give them anymore money until they clean house at the top.

Basically this. Aside from the fun and games of the shenanigans, which are at tims funny, his greatest weakness is when he has too much tim in front of the mic.

I really think if he toned down some of that shit he'd win a lot of support in the center. But then, they? have no where to go anyway because democrats. He just sometimes/often detracts from his good policy moves. Just an opinion.

It's an interesting political strategy. The bombast absolutely fires up the base. The guy has a huge and furious fucking fan club. Would he lose them if he toned it down? Would they start accusing him of being in the tank? Don't know.

I do know he'd grab a lot of people in the middle who agree with a lot of his actual moves but find him reprehensible and hard to listen to.

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,481 Founders Club

Swaye said:

Basically this. Aside from the fun and games of the shenanigans, which are at tims funny, his greatest weakness is when he has too much tim in front of the mic.

I really think if he toned down some of that shit he'd win a lot of support in the center. But then, they? have no where to go anyway because democrats. He just sometimes/often detracts from his good policy moves. Just an opinion.

It's an interesting political strategy. The bombast absolutely fires up the base. The guy has a huge and furious fucking fan club. Would he lose them if he toned it down? Would they start accusing him of being in the tank? Don't know.

I do know he'd grab a lot of people in the middle who agree with a lot of his actual moves but find him reprehensible and hard to listen to.

The guess is those middle folks will pull the lever for Trump and deny it to the grave
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,959

Swaye said:

The guess is those middle folks will pull the lever for Trump and deny it to the grave
    That's probably me. Not that I'm saying I will. Don't twist.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,481 Founders Club

Swaye said:

That's probably me. Not that I'm saying I will. Don't twist.
    I've always chuckled when Nixon left office you couldn't find a single person that voted for him when he won 49 states.