Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Alec Baldwin to Trump Supporters: ‘Don’t Bother Voting. Stay Home’

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,088
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Because Alec Baldwin is someone who knows....

When the celebs weigh in, you want to drop a linebacker into coverage and bring pressure from the edge.

• Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,332
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Line him up at WR and send him across the middle. I'll be the free safety who takes his head off.
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,559
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    screw Baldwin - I am waiting for Jim Carey to tell me what to do
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,269
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    LebamDawg said:

Unless Miley Cyrus is available.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

LebamDawg said:

Unless Miley Cyrus is available.
    Wood.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    If you say you don't want people who vote differently from you to not vote you're lying.

Good for Baldwin.
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,184
    This bored seems more like one who gets its voting advice from a Voight or a Woods instead of a Baldwin.
  • Options
    MelloDawg said:

This bored seems more like one who gets its voting advice from a Voight or a Woods instead of a Baldwin.

MelloDawg said:

Intelligent crew. Glad you noticed.
  • Options

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

Guys like Race were talking to empty chairs long before Clint Eastwood made it popular.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,765
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    MelloDawg said:

Basic Psych 101 Lesson: Not everyone thinks, operates and makes decisions like you do, @MelloDawg.

The fact you're using the term "voting advice" reveals your own fealty, not anyone else's on these boreds.
  • Options
    MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

Guys like Race were talking to empty chairs long before Clint Eastwood made it popular.
    Do you need the Kenny Easley forearm shiver too?

Be better.
  • Options

MelloDawg said:

Basic Psych 101 Lesson: Not everyone thinks, operates and makes decisions like you do, @MelloDawg.

The fact you're using the term "voting advice" reveals your own fealty, not anyone else's on these boreds.
    These sorts of jokes don’t go over as well here as on other forums, it seems. This is where real talk happens apparently.
  • Options
    MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

These sorts of jokes don’t go over as well here as on other forums, it seems. This is where real talk happens apparently.
    What joke? You call that a joke? Make it funny next time, so it doesn't THUD.
  • Options

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

I laughed. My jokes are usually several years late topically.
  • Options
    MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

I laughed. My jokes are usually several years late topically.
    *laffed. Get it together, Man.