Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Meanwhile, in the Suburbs: Leaf Blower Drama

Comments

• Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,332
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited April 2020
    Not in this neighborhood. Every single day I hear and see at least 4-5 services blowing shit everywhere. But then again this is CA and despite our dipshit leaders (golf courses banned in several cities) we've somehow beaten this BS pandemic by herd immunity. It's 7:45am and the leaf blowing has aleady begun in my neighborhood.

Part of me wishes this fucked up law had been put in place because at least then I wouldn't have to hear this crackhead like clockwork every Saturday and Sunday at the crack of dawn. In this case, I might just turn this mother fucker in. Probably not but damnit who the fuck is such a dickhead that he insists on not letting anyone sleep in on the weekend?
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,129
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Hispanic yard workers out in force in my neighborhood. Since I'm working at home and already up with they launch around 8:00 AM.
  • Options
    USMChawkUSMChawk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,796
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I just had the yard aerated, thatched, raked and over-seeded and also had the driveway and back deck pressure washed. There’s a guy who comes through the neighborhood, twice a year, and I was wondering if I was going to miss out this year. Fuck you Inslee.