Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Gracen Halton, 2022 4* DE, San Diego (St. Augustine), CA (Offered)

2»

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

lawsandl said:

Looking for Ballz’s eval on Halton. That would make my day.

He hasn't been on in almost a week. The fact he's gone silent should say all you need to know about the state of the program.
    He's in Hawaii
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    dnc said:

lawsandl said:

He hasn't been on in almost a week. The fact he's gone silent should say all you need to know about the state of the program.
    He's in Hawaii
    That’s right, WiFi hasn’t yet made it to the Aloha State.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,620
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

lawsandl said:

He’s not making the same mistake twice. For the 2021 class he made a list of his dream recruiting class.

Then literally half of them committed to Oregon and UW only got Huard.

How the fuck is he supposed to spin that? Can’t say they got worse their senior season when there was none. They couldn’t take visits to UW and lose their offer by smoking crack in the weight room and trying to fistfight other recruits.

Don’t expect 2022 scouting reports on top recruits. He just named a bunch of three stars with Big Sky offers. If they get someone else he can say “Oh we didn’t get Fatty McShitty from the Pendleton High JV because the coaching staff actually preferred Percy Bowles from the Spokane Academy for Retards and Preggos. I can see why, if he had ever played in a football game he would be rated a 5-star. His dad played professional bridge in Iceland. My comparison: Terrell Suggs.”
    You seem to be here to beat your chest about ballz and recruiting lately. It's beyond old. Take a walk, take a self imposed timeout, or if all else fails just keep it up and we'll grant you a timeout.

No warning, bitch.
  • Options
    lawsandllawsandl Member Posts: 1,555
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

lawsandl said:

He’s not making the same mistake twice. For the 2021 class he made a list of his dream recruiting class.

Then literally half of them committed to Oregon and UW only got Huard.

How the fuck is he supposed to spin that? Can’t say they got worse their senior season when there was none. They couldn’t take visits to UW and lose their offer by smoking crack in the weight room and trying to fistfight other recruits.

Don’t expect 2022 scouting reports on top recruits. He just named a bunch of three stars with Big Sky offers. If they get someone else he can say “Oh we didn’t get Fatty McShitty from the Pendleton High JV because the coaching staff actually preferred Percy Bowles from the Spokane Academy for Retards and Preggos. I can see why, if he had ever played in a football game he would be rated a 5-star. His dad played professional bridge in Iceland. My comparison: Terrell Suggs.”
    He can’t help himself. There will be some type of eval at some point.

• Options
    KrunkJuiceKrunkJuice Member Posts: 2,046
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Will not be signing on December 15.
  • Options
    PasadenaHuskyFanPasadenaHuskyFan Member Posts: 611
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper