Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Maximum Carnage Week Game Thread

Comments

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

https://www.capitalpress.com/ag_sectors/rurallife/inslee-clamps-down-on-agritourism-activities/article_f7760b9a-e3da-11ea-b401-1fd312c0432e.html

Much of Washington's agritourism industry will be sidelined this year under COVID-19 rules released Thursday by Gov. Jay Inslee.

Customers can't pet or view animals. And hay rides are out, as are games and touching farm equipment.

Farmer Hilary Huffman called the rules a "gut punch." They'll nix most activities at her agritourist farm, The Patch in Ellensburg, Wash.

"We can sell pumpkins. You know who else can sell pumpkins? Safeway," she said.

The agritourism rules went into effect immediately and apply in the 34 counties that have progressed past Phase 1 in Inslee's four-phase plan to reopen Washington businesses. Any farm that breaks a rule can be fined $10,000.

Agritourism customers must wear face coverings and keep at least 6 feet apart. The rules ban activities such as wagon rides, haunted houses, playgrounds, farm equipment "exploration," animal viewing, petting areas, paintball and campfires.

A governor's spokesman said the Health Department gave strong direction to allow only primary activities such as U-pick, U-cut and pumpkin patches.

"We don't want families lingering, even in an outdoor environment," he said in an email.

In writing the rules, the governor's office said it consulted two farms, including Maris Farms in Pierce County.

Maris Farms co-owner Joanne Templeman said the farm wasn't involved in drafting the rules and had no influence on the outcome.

"We had a chance to read the draft earlier this week," she said. "The final rules do not reflect any of our comments."

We were right, you and I. HHusky is the dumbshit we thought he is.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited August 2020
    Science direct.com is your source?

Just Another HQC/CQ study with 8075 patients proving lower mortality. Nothing to see here @HHusky

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0924857920303423?via=ihub
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    doogie said:

Just Another HQC/CQ study with 8075 patients proving lower mortality. Nothing to see here @HHusky

Feelings are more important than data.
  • Options
  • Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    doogie said:

https://c19study.com/

82 different HCQ studies, 47 peer reviewed

Global HCQ studies. PrEP, PEP, and early treatment studies show efficacy, while late treatment shows mixed results.

Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP) studies are very positive.

Post Exposure Prophylaxis (PEP) studies are positive.

Early treatment studies are very positive.

Late treatment studies are mixed, with effectiveness from slightly negative to very positive. Generally no significant harm except with higher than typical dosages.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,924
    Standard Supporter
    Also, no deaths from heart problems induced by HCQ in the latest Belgian study which is what the anti-science leftards seized upon when alleging that Trump was encouraging unauthorized use of HCQ. Also the study was on patients already hospitalized. Also no zinc and antibiotics. Just solo HCQ. We know the best results are if the HCQ cocktail is administered early. It's like refusing to treat some person coming in for strep throat and telling them no treatment until they are hospitalized with rheumatic fever as a complication. Eventually, the massive malpractice of the American medical profession, starting with Fow Chee, regarding the treatment for the chicom crud will be written.
  • Options
    Fow Chee is gonna need those Covid stock options to pay his legal judgements
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,257
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The politicization of a medicine is so fucking stupid. #marchforscience #partyofscience
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,854
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

I think it's a conspiracy. Never let a crisis go to waste.

It's a real virus, but donkeys quickly latched onto it at some point in March after denying the severity along with Trump, Fauci, and the rest. It's most definitely political now and being used to control the masses. It's their last real attempt to take down Trumpet after the previous eight or nine attempts failed.

I know three separate people who quarantined voluntarily for between 11 and 21 days. People (women) read headlines from CNN and 60 alarm bells go off in their heads. baaaa

Are you fucking serious. Some of you are such tin foil dipshits it’s insane. My aunt lives in NJ, got Covid, almost died. Two close friends of mine are doctors in NYC and have worked everyday for over a month and have seen more people die in the last month than their entire careers, my sister is a doctor in Boston and had had her friends at work get COVID and be put on vents and they don’t have proper PPE.

It’s actually insane to me how much of a dipshit trump is, but you trump dick riders just ignore facts left and right because your embarrassed you voted for him and are too pussy to admit it. It’s political because trump botched it so bad, Benghazi lmfao, imagine what Fox News would do if this was Obama.

I’m spending 60 hours a week making sure small business are getting the loans they need. But ok fuckhead continue on beating off to Fox News.

Dipshits in Denver blocked traffic and wouldn’t let ambulances get to hospitals because they can’t go to Applebee’s. Honestly fuck all you people.
    I didn't vote for him you douchebag. You think it's a conspiracy theory while watching morons like Don Lemon and Brian Seltzer on CNN as gospel.

Your family members 3,000 miles away proves what? You know hospitals also get $13,000 per Covid death right?
  • Options

I think it's a conspiracy. Never let a crisis go to waste.

It's a real virus, but donkeys quickly latched onto it at some point in March after denying the severity along with Trump, Fauci, and the rest. It's most definitely political now and being used to control the masses. It's their last real attempt to take down Trumpet after the previous eight or nine attempts failed.

I know three separate people who quarantined voluntarily for between 11 and 21 days. People (women) read headlines from CNN and 60 alarm bells go off in their heads. baaaa

Are you fucking serious. Some of you are such tin foil dipshits it’s insane. My aunt lives in NJ, got Covid, almost died. Two close friends of mine are doctors in NYC and have worked everyday for over a month and have seen more people die in the last month than their entire careers, my sister is a doctor in Boston and had had her friends at work get COVID and be put on vents and they don’t have proper PPE.

It’s actually insane to me how much of a dipshit trump is, but you trump dick riders just ignore facts left and right because your embarrassed you voted for him and are too pussy to admit it. It’s political because trump botched it so bad, Benghazi lmfao, imagine what Fox News would do if this was Obama.

I’m spending 60 hours a week making sure small business are getting the loans they need. But ok fuckhead continue on beating off to Fox News.

Dipshits in Denver blocked traffic and wouldn’t let ambulances get to hospitals because they can’t go to Applebee’s. Honestly fuck all you people.
    Imagine trying to make your Bonu$ writing Government Backed loans if that asshole TRUMP! hadn’t extended the program.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,924
    Standard Supporter
    I wish one of our trolls would tell us what deep seated mental problem made it seem like a good idea to put the capital S in Stupid?
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0924857920303423

Highlights
    •Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) 2400 mg during 5 days was used in Belgium for COVID-19

•Impact of HCQ on mortality among 8075 patients with COVID-19 was assessed

•Lower mortality in HCQ-treated patients as compared to supportive care

•Lower mortality is irrespective of symptoms duration

shrug.jif
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,809
    People are pissed at Trump instead of the evil communist fucking country of China that purposely let this lose on the world. Just read their economy is up because of the China virus. How nice. Planned? I think so.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,861

Two hour aargh mean orange man commercial

Do they even make videos any more?
    shrug.jif

should make more of these
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fz2ZDeTYgTs

your wheelhouse throbber

Hottest video woman ever.

Two hour aargh mean orange man commercial

Do they even make videos any more?
    shrug.jif

should make more of these
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fz2ZDeTYgTs

your wheelhouse throbber
    me likey.

• Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,257
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Sledog said:

People are pissed at Trump instead of the evil communist fucking country of China that purposely let this lose on the world. Just read their economy is up because of the China virus. How nice. Planned? I think so.

Lol China’s economy is definitely not up. Biblical flooding there atm. Three gorges might collapse.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    edited August 2020
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,809

Sledog said:

Lol China’s economy is definitely not up. Biblical flooding there atm. Three gorges might collapse.
    Tech was up due to covid supplies. I hope they burn to the ground!