Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,831
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    The Double Doppler Dazzler?!?

• Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,903
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    It's interesting but it reflects total flu like illnesses. But what I focused on was that the 2017-2018 flu season killed 61,000 Americans. So far this year, the CDC is estimating 24,000 flu deaths on what I've seen. I originally estimated 20,000 with the Wuhan flu. I'll move it to 25,000. So, combined with the flu we have 49,000 and we have totally freaked out? Trump said re-evaluate at Easter but the elites which counsel Trump said originally said no big deal are freaked at the MSM optics. Dead doctor, dead nurse, dead baby, phu*cked up government regulated NYC hospitals overwhelmed and short of supplies that Fredo II and barry denied them, but its Trumps fault. This is a chicom induced problem. REMEMBER WUHAN!

============

How to read these charts:
    The map above shows you how much influenza-like illness we’re detecting throughout the country.

The time series chart allows you to compare Kinsa’s observations of the influenza-like illness level in the U.S., in orange and red, against where we’d expect them to be, in blue, and see how that relationship has changed over the past few weeks