Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    Yep, that epic win over Colorado State is where it all began. . .

Jeezus, they couldn't even beat Corky with 1 foot out the door, spotted 10 pts
  • fivehundredmileDAWGfivehundredmileDAWG Member Posts: 1,212
    It could springbored them to the Hunger Gaymes Bowel next season which would be almost as special for them as it is for us this special 2013 SeasonFS ...

Fuck
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,725 Swaye's Wigwam
    THIS TERRIFIC, THOUGH PROVOKING ARTICLE!!!

I hope the though it provoked was, "fuck, we're excited about the New Mexico Bowl?"
  • JuicyHawgCoogJuicyHawgCoog Member Posts: 122
    Perhaps one day will will accomplish the vaunted 8 win season and graduate to the Kraft Snap Program Bowel in the city of Aids. We should be more ashamed though as were digging out of 1-11 not 0-12.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Perhaps one day will will accomplish the vaunted 8 win season and graduate to the Kraft Snap Program Bowel in the city of Aids. We should be more ashamed though as were digging out of 1-11 not 0-12.

We hate the Kraft Bowl, you love the New Mexico Bowl.

HTH
  • Purple_PillsPurple_Pills Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,983 Founders Club
    Free advice for Cougs making the trip to the Los Pollos Hermanos New Mexico Bowl:

http://www.bettercallsaul.com/

We hate the Kraft Bowl, you love the New Mexico Bowl.

HTH
    No, I don't. That's why I am home spending my money on food, beer, and snowboarding. I think all the bowels, including ours and yours, are garbage. Just because my faggy brethren are coog'n it up, don't count me in. I just don't see a real difference between being the fourth worst and the eighth worst, they are both shit.
    My apologies. I've been reading way too much Coog on Twitter today.
  • JuicyHawgCoogJuicyHawgCoog Member Posts: 122
    Here we go!! CSU 109 ranked passing defense in FBS, 6 wins over opponents that are 17-55 in the degraded MWC=WAC. Against BCS opponents they rushed for a combined 120 yards over three games. If Coogs fuck this up, it is truly embarrassing. (_)_)====D---

Here we go!! CSU 109 ranked passing defense in FBS, 6 wins over opponents that are 17-55 in the degraded MWC=WAC. Against BCS opponents they rushed for a combined 120 yards over three games. If Coogs fuck this up, it is truly embarrassing. (_)_)====D---

Colorado 41, CSU 27.

That's all you need to know.
  • PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,477
    Fucking hell. CougFan has the worst, most amateurish shit writers I have ever read. It's like a shitty version of Bleacher Report with the retards on the CougFan staff. None of them can write an article without sounding like a 15 year old dip shit.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    Harvey's silence in this thread speaks volumes.
  • TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    If rare bowl appearances are special to cooglosers, then why shouldn't they compare the whatever bowl to the Rose Bowl? We as Huskyfans must always be different, of course. No way will our next win over the ducks be special.