Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,482
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

The percent testing positive per capita rate of incidence in the most infected county in the State of Washington is 0.11%.

That's not mortality - that's cases. An entire state shut down over 11/100th of 1% getting sick.

East of the Cascades it is about 1/4 of that.

There will be a revolution on May 4th if those numbers don't spike massively.

We? are a weak people. I weep for what we have shown of ourselves.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,426
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

PT demands more deaths as proof that viruses are contagious. That's your ShedCon logic ladies and gents.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,265
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    HHusky said:

PT demands more deaths as proof that viruses are contagious. That's your ShedCon logic ladies and gents.
    Quote and link where I posted that.

Because I didn't. And you, dazzler, are a bald-face liar if you contend that I did.
  • Options

HHusky said:

Because I didn't. And you, dazzler, are a bald-face liar if you contend that I did.
    Please don’t cry.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,265
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Please don’t cry.
    Why would I do that?

Are you going to provide a link?

Or are you a bald face liar?

Yes/no answers. Should be easy for even an intellectual midget as yourself.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,978
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    I told brother of Bill this about ten days ago. Politicians like Andrew Komo come out looking like highly competent heroes with these quickly slapped together doomsday worst case scenario models. "See, we flattened the curve. Imagine if we had done nothing! You'd have to be pretty heartless and callous not to want to save LIVES!" We're heroes here!
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Please don’t cry.
    Why would I do that?

Are you going to provide a link?

Or are you a bald face liar?

Yes/no answers. Should be easy for even an intellectual midget as yourself.
    Welcome to O'Keefed. And no he won't provide a link nor will he ever admit that he was talking out his ass.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,753
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

The percent testing positive per capita rate of incidence in the most infected county in the State of Washington is 0.11%.

That's not mortality - that's cases. An entire state shut down over 11/100th of 1% getting sick.

East of the Cascades it is about 1/4 of that.

There should be. But all of the Karens have denutted all of the men. And we'll just bend over and hope they can spare a little loob while they hit the ring sting.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

I knew this would piss you off

When I’m right, I’m right. Which is always.
  • Options
    georgiaduckgeorgiaduck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,704
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

From the guy still cheering for the over.
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,308
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Brought this up a week ago or so, seems like some people are actually actualizing vs the projections now. That is incredibly important. The whole argument for shut down was a healthcare capacity one around flattening the curve, I seem to recall that the total infections were always going to be relatively fixed, just spread out over more time. If there isn’t a capacity issue anymore, then what is the point of the shut down?

Problem is that no one of importance is probably willing to be the first to ask this.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Bob_C said:

Brought this up a week ago or so, seems like some people are actually actualizing vs the projections now. That is incredibly important. The whole argument for shut down was a healthcare capacity one around flattening the curve, I seem to recall that the total infections were always going to be relatively fixed, just spread out over more time. If there isn’t a capacity issue anymore, then what is the point of the shut down?

Problem is that no one of importance is probably willing to be the first to ask this.

They probably remember this guy from Jaws and realize there is no upside.

• Options

HHusky said:

It’s all a big joke, of course. I remember your take on it.
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

I remember you continue to lie. Find the post were I said it was a the disease is a "joke". Liar

The response to it by the media and government that the invited unnecessary panic and economic damage along with the political opportunists pointing fingers what my criticism.

And I was right. Good news on the lack of body count vs projections pisses you off. Which is weird, but not surprising given your inability to think rationally vs emotionally.
    You don’t really get how the numbers have been moving, I see.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

I remember you continue to lie. Find the post were I said it was a the disease is a "joke". Liar

The response to it by the media and government that the invited unnecessary panic and economic damage along with the political opportunists pointing fingers what my criticism.

And I was right. Good news on the lack of body count vs projections pisses you off. Which is weird, but not surprising given your inability to think rationally vs emotionally.
    I see they aren't following the projections. But the economic damage is.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,407
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Leave the pseudo intellectual bull shit to Berkeley