Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

So the bourbon is low

MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
And I don’t want to waste it in lemonade or go to the store and catch the China flu. So I'm doing dark rum with lemonade. Not to shabby. I’m learning new boozing things in this mess.

Comments

• Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,253
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Squeeze a lime in there as well. Much improvement.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    So you guysm are actually staying in your house the whole tim?
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,937
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

I work from home. So does the Mrs.

Plus I'm not essential.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

Squeeze a lime in there as well. Much improvement.

Don't have any
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

This experience has convinced me I’d be well adapted for space travel and life on Mars. Just need booze and an internet connection.
  • Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    Standard Supporter

I might have to put on the mask and hit Total Wine tomorrow. We're going through the booze supply like Grant through Richmond. I recommend the Bermuda Rum Swizzle. Dark rum, OJ, pineapple juice, bitters and grenadine. You'll get diabetes but who gives AF now.

Chinned for the Civil War reference.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

I might have to put on the mask and hit Total Wine tomorrow. We're going through the booze supply like Grant through Richmond. I recommend the Bermuda Rum Swizzle. Dark rum, OJ, pineapple juice, bitters and grenadine. You'll get diabetes but who gives AF now.

Chinned for the Civil War reference.
    @HillsboroDuck ?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Do you have any gerbils?
  • Options

I thought I was stocked up with beer to the point it would be impossible to run out, but my consumption rate has easily doubled if not tripled, so I'm drinking my last beer as I type this other than an emergency Rainier in the shop fridge (break glass in case of emergency). I told the Mrs. we need to move the bi-weekly grocery store run to tomorrow so I can restock.

Yeah that’s the problem exactly. The supplies were budgeted with normal consumption in mind. However, we’ve been drinking more than usual. Like, a lot more.
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,310
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I thought I was stocked up with beer to the point it would be impossible to run out, but my consumption rate has easily doubled if not tripled, so I'm drinking my last beer as I type this other than an emergency Rainier in the shop fridge (break glass in case of emergency). I told the Mrs. we need to move the bi-weekly grocery store run to tomorrow so I can restock.

Yeah that’s the problem exactly. The supplies were budgeted with normal consumption in mind. However, we’ve been drinking more than usual. Like, a lot more.
    Beer delivery to the rescue! Life raft arrives tomorrow. More than $50, and delivery is free. Like I needed the encouragement...
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,859
    edited April 2020

This explains your take on Pistol Pete.

The Throbber is fine with drinking more. Don't twist.

• Options

This explains your take on Pistol Pete.

The Throbber is fine with drinking more. Don't twist.

Dude, just watch the tape. He’s a slower Steve Nash with fewer moves, playing against vastly inferior competition.