Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    This is the Elijah Hardy I choose to remember

(Also fondly remember @ThomasFremont questioning this team's PG play in the preseason an @BTP replying "Quade Green and Elijah Hardy exist!" Good tims.)
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,901
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    I thought he was gonna be good. He sucked. Will probably end up somewhere like San Jose State
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    Fucking called it. As usual. Fuckin doogs were hyping Hardy up hard in the preseason.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited April 2020

Fucking called it. As usual. Fuckin doogs were hyping Hardy up hard in the preseason.

Almost all the good ones show more than he did his freshman year. He couldn’t even get minutes over David Crisp his freshman year. That team was begging for a PG and would have been a lot better if they had one.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    He's following the Phil Nelson route and heading to Portland State. In 2 years he'll be the cream of the crop in the WAC or Big Sky or whatever shitty conference they are in
  • Options

He's following the Phil Nelson route and heading to Portland State. In 2 years he'll be the cream of the crop in the WAC or Big Sky or whatever shitty conference they are in

He's not good enough
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    dnc said:

He's not good enough
    We'll see. Phil Nelson and Adrian Oliver looked like hot garbage during their time at UW. Went to lower leagues and tore it up.
  • Options
    edited April 2020

dnc said:

He's not good enough
    We'll see. Phil Nelson and Adrian Oliver looked like hot garbage during their time at UW. Went to lower leagues and tore it up.
    They were a. both much better than Hardy at UW b. much more highly recruited than Hardy c, transferred after their freshman year rather than sophomore (IIRC).

I wasn’t surprised either of them blew up post UW. I’ll be shocked if Hardy does.
  • Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,572
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

dnc said:

He's not good enough
    They were a. both much better than Hardy at UW b. much more highly recruited than Hardy c, transferred after their freshman year rather than sophomore (IIRC).

I wasn’t surprised either of them blew up post UW. I’ll be shocked if Hardy does.
    That German kid Brounig? He had a nice run at Montana. He scored more points in two years than any player in Montana history. Couldn't get a sniff of time at UW.
  • Options

dnc said:

dnc said:

He's not good enough

That German kid Brounig? He had a nice run at Montana. He scored more points in two years than any player in Montana history. Couldn't get a sniff of time at UW.
    Breunig*
  • Options
    Hardy will ride the bench in the WAC too, he’s awful.
  • Options
    rustysavagerustysavage Member Posts: 942
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Phil Nelson from McNary. He was shooting from 35' before it was cool.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

dnc said:

He's not good enough
    Phil Nelson and Adrian Oliver could shoot. Hardy won’t ever average 10 a game.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I don’t know if it’s a good league, but Bruenig is an all star in the top German league.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

I remember going to a game vs Arizona. Nelson started over Pondexter and had like 16 points. Pondexter scores 20+ in the first half.
  • Options

I remember going to a game vs Arizona. Nelson started over Pondexter and had like 16 points. Pondexter scores 20+ in the first half.
    Quincy looked like a star that game and never again until midway through his junior year.
  • Options
    dnc said:

Quincy looked like a star that game and never again until midway through his junior year.
    Once it clicked for him, he played as well as any of the UW greats. In fact, I’d say he’s on my UW b-ball Mount Rushmore among with BRoy, Brockman, and IT.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,834

dnc said:

Once it clicked for him, he played as well as any of the UW greats. In fact, I’d say he’s on my UW b-ball Mount Rushmore among with BRoy, Brockman, and IT.
    Detlef would like a word.