Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Getting to be like Nazi Germany update

2»

Comments

• Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,204
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    LebamDawg said:

Trump will look good at keeping the feds out of this - he will be able to blame the governors and mayors.

Although it won't matter, as the press will ignore the state level abuses and only lie about how it was Trump

It was shrude for sure. Let Inslee trout out there and answer questions as to why we can’t golf ever again in a month.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,069
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    It really is getting to be like Nazi Germany around here. I'm calling myself Juden until I get the plague.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,070
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Can't think of a better punishment for the mayor than to go home to his pissed off wife
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,069
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Alexis said:

Buddy of mine was just out at our golf club (privately owned mind you) and he was putting on the practice green. Guys have been going out and playing and just staying in singles and twosomes to stay apart for the past couple of weeks. Cop on an ATV just rode up and told my buddy he couldn't putt and had to go home, then drove out on the course and rousted the few other groups that were out and kicked them out too.

Nazi Germany indeed. It's nice when they can tell you what to do on your own private property

America is lost.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIKUkcNeZfQ
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,765
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Alexis said:

Buddy of mine was just out at our golf club (privately owned mind you) and he was putting on the practice green. Guys have been going out and playing and just staying in singles and twosomes to stay apart for the past couple of weeks. Cop on an ATV just rode up and told my buddy he couldn't putt and had to go home, then drove out on the course and rousted the few other groups that were out and kicked them out too.

Nazi Germany indeed. It's nice when they can tell you what to do on your own private property

Vintage SJW Values, right there. If you're having fun and I'm not, I need to take away your fun, so we're equal.

SJW's call that "Equity." Whenever you hear that word, run.