Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Intern writing the komo news story today

Comments

• Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,680
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,780
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,341
    Q: How many people died in Washington State total since they began tracking this?

#perspective
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,757
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Q: How many people died in Washington State total since they began tracking this?

#perspective

But these deaths are in addition!!!!!!

I’m pretty sure that flu cases and deaths will go down substantially though. I haven’t seen recent stats. But 2 weeks ago Oregon had 900 new flu cases for that week, mostly the being H1N1 variety.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,341
    edited March 2020
    salemcoog said:

#perspective

I’m pretty sure that flu cases and deaths will go down substantially though. I haven’t seen recent stats. But 2 weeks ago Oregon had 900 new flu cases for that week, mostly the being H1N1 variety.
    You mean the flu that killed 12,469 people during Obama's decisive handling of that pandemic?

When you have the ref AND the scorekeeper, that's a good fix. Hedake Smith style.

Gonna be fairly interesting to see how the normal flu and deaths in the uber-blue states magically went down this year while the reds stayed pretty much constant.

#callingmyshot
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,757
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

salemcoog said:

#perspective

You mean the flu that killed 12,469 people during Obama's decisive handling of that pandemic?

When you have the ref AND the scorekeeper, that's a good fix. Hedake Smith style.

Gonna be fairly interesting to see how the normal flu and deaths in the uber-blue states magically went down this year while the reds stayed pretty much constant.

#callingmyshot
    Yep. The only thing I remember from that is my company at the time handing out company branded hand sanitizer.