Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Trump is always america first!!

Comments

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,526 Standard Supporter
    It's always about the Benjamins.

And looking like the good guy to the protestors. You want when the Chicoms fall, Putin doesn't waste tim to get his own guys in there?

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,080 Standard Supporter
    edited March 2020
    Tens cry about everything even though all dem candidates would never stop travel or closer borders no matter what.

Trump acted quicker than any other time in history yet they whine.

When Obunghole and slow Joe did nothing they cheered. Fucking feckless cunts!
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726

Shut up Jimmy

"I" "I" Cap!
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,506 Swaye's Wigwam
    Don't worry. Inslee wants everyone to know how hard he's going to try to do the opposite of what trump asks no matter how bad it craters the state of Washington. He's my hero.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844
    haie said:

Don't worry. Inslee wants everyone to know how hard he's going to try to do the opposite of what trump asks no matter how bad it craters the state of Washington. He's my hero.

Newsom has a lot of catchup to do to get to his 25 million in Cali infected number.
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,545 Founders Club
    salemcoog said:

haie said:

Newsom has a lot of catchup to do to get to his 25 million in Cali infected number.
    ITS EXPONENTIAL! 2X2X2X2X2 MAGATARD!
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,526 Standard Supporter
    Doogles said:

salemcoog said:

haie said:

ITS EXPONENTIAL! 2X2X2X2X2 MAGATARD!

AAAARGH!!! MEAN ORANGE MAN!!!!