Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

No alcohol sales in Ohio.

2»

Comments

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

pawz said:

pawz said:

Jay Inslee would never let me down

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
    Asshole. You’re the guy who went on other teams websites and tried to ruin 5 reasons
    No.

Have another drink.
    I have to wait until 5 to have the first one. If you drink before 5 that means you're an alcoholic
    You're an alcoholic if you deny having a drinking problem.

I have a drinking problem. No denial. Therefore, I'm not an alcoholic.

Reminds me of my father in law (not my DFILOTC, the step FIL). He’s a major alcoholic, but seems to think people don’t know it. If you offer him a drink in the afternoon or at lunch he’ll say “ no thanks, it’s a bit early yet for me”. Yeah, bullshit. He’s a vodka man and goes through a lot of “ice tea”. At a kid birthday party years ago I saw him drinking what he said and what everyone thought was water. Later I was putting things away and found an empty 750ml of vodka in the cabinet that was full earlier in the day.
    Sounds like your wife is gross
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

pawz said:

pawz said:

Jay Inslee would never let me down

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
    Asshole. You’re the guy who went on other teams websites and tried to ruin 5 reasons
    No.

Have another drink.
    I have to wait until 5 to have the first one. If you drink before 5 that means you're an alcoholic
    You're an alcoholic if you deny having a drinking problem.

I have a drinking problem. No denial. Therefore, I'm not an alcoholic.

Reminds me of my father in law (not my DFILOTC, the step FIL). He’s a major alcoholic, but seems to think people don’t know it. If you offer him a drink in the afternoon or at lunch he’ll say “ no thanks, it’s a bit early yet for me”. Yeah, bullshit. He’s a vodka man and goes through a lot of “ice tea”. At a kid birthday party years ago I saw him drinking what he said and what everyone thought was water. Later I was putting things away and found an empty 750ml of vodka in the cabinet that was full earlier in the day.
    Sounds like your wife is gross
    I love a guy who can’t handle his white claws