Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Crime Round 1: #2 Breaking Bad vs #7 Ray Donovan

YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,005
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
Swaye's Wigwam

Crime Round 1: #2 Breaking Bad vs #7 Ray Donovan 35 votes

#2 Breaking Bad
91%
DerekJohnsonSwayejecornelThomasFremontRoadDawg55Mad_SonYouKnowItdncchuckdfleabiak1DooglesBad_MotherDuckerhuskyhooliganspudenIPukeOregonGrellowHuskyClawsPitchfork51Doog_de_JourNEsnake12 32 votes
#7 Ray Donovan
8%
CFetters_Nacho_LoverRaceBannonPurpleThrobber 3 votes

Comments

• Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,637
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    #2 Breaking Bad
    If Breaking Bad doesnt win this thing this site is shit and you're all fags.

Wait...that's true at all times. Still I'll be really unhappy and will submit a firmly worded complaint.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,192
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    #2 Breaking Bad

chuck said:

Wait...that's true at all times. Still I'll be really unhappy and will submit a firmly worded complaint.

I honestly don’t know who I’m taking to the natty. Breaking Bad is under consideration though.
    Are you implying that the voting is rigged?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    #2 Breaking Bad

chuck said:

I honestly don’t know who I’m taking to the natty. Breaking Bad is under consideration though.
    Are you implying that the voting is rigged?
    Anything to avoid a firmly worded complaint. Yella's board is all about customer satisfaction.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    #2 Breaking Bad

Ray Donovan sucks. I watched almost the whole first season before realizing it was stupid and a waste of time. Hated Ray’s wife.

Heard she dies and the show gets crazier.

definitely no character development, it is like watching more manly californication with less sex
  • Options
    spudenspuden Member Posts: 353
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    #2 Breaking Bad
    Breaking Bad in a landslide. Didn’t watch when first season came out. But watched the first season in one glorious binge-filled day. Was hooked from first elisode
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,321
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    #2 Breaking Bad
    Swaye said:

chuck said:

I don't know man, Sopranos and Arrested Development are top shelf shit. AD won't make it that far though, because this place is full of morons who cannot grasp situational humor drawn out over many episodes.
    How'm I supposed to know when to laugh if there isn't a laugh track!? Arrested Development is the The Big Lebowski of this tournament: it's either your favorite thing ever or you're not into it at all.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    #2 Breaking Bad
    Swaye said:

chuck said:

I don't know man, Sopranos and Arrested Development are top shelf shit. AD won't make it that far though, because this place is full of morons who cannot grasp situational humor drawn out over many episodes.
    I totally agree. Truth is I'd be happy with at least 4 of these shows winning, including BB, AD, Sopranos, or South Park. I jump into Sopranos once in a while and am on about a 10 year pace to rewatch all of it. Gandolfini is such a good fucking actor that it's almost impossible to go wrong with him on screen.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,290
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    #2 Breaking Bad
    Swaye said:

chuck said:

Wait a minute, who did you plagiarize that from?
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,290
    Swaye's Wigwam
    #2 Breaking Bad
    BB was good but at some point trailed off. I didn't bother watching the last few episodes because by that time I just didn't care what happened to anyone and could see it coming from a mile off.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    #2 Breaking Bad

Swaye said:

chuck said:

Wait a minute, who did you plagiarize that from?
    That sounds like something that I would say.