Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

My thoughts on Budda Baker

Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,174
He was never going to qualify - real grade issues. The kid is an idiot and was really burning some bridges. The coaches really cooled on him and started backing off. He has already done most of his development and has less potential than the guys Washington is still in on. WDWHA.

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652
    Mad_Son said:

He was never going to qualify - real grade issues. The kid is an idiot and was really burning some bridges. The coaches really cooled on him and started backing off. He has already done most of his development and has less potential than the guys Washington is still in on. WDWHA.

No academis?

• Haid_D_SalaamiHaid_D_Salaami Member Posts: 541
    Kim has assembled the faggots on staff and the dm.c spin machine is high gear as we speak.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,157 Founders Club
    Great Ramblings MAAAAAAdson!!!!!!!
  • BiggusDickusBiggusDickus Member Posts: 553
    Been hitting F5 on Doogman for a while... crickets from the goon squad.

You'd think they would be ready to go with some analysis or information when the biggest recruit in the state commits.

What are those assholes paying their $9.95 for? At least I have an excuse.

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    I don't care if we get players from the state. I don't care if they come from Jupiter as long as the coaches get who they want.
  • TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    Mad_Son said:

How can such a loser or mediocre kid become the top rated recruit in the State of Washington? The over-the-top praise for Baker's talent and game would seem to contradict everything you just said. Hell, I've read stuff like 'You don't want to leave your seat while Baker's on the field because you're likely to miss something grand". Are the recruiting experts such as Scout and Rivals so fucktarded?

Could this be another example of why the collegiate football experience as it plays out for hundreds of future NFL draftees and free agents every year belies the value of star-ratings attached to thousands of prep recruits, many even before they've finished their high school eligibility. And conversely does it add credence if not gospel to the necessity for the better coaching staffs to perform their own scouting evaluations of those hard-to -find, under-the-radar OKG's that form the core of all good programs?

• CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    He would have had to redshirt and he MIGHT have seen playing time when he was a junior but probably not. That position is so deep there just wasn't enough room for him.
  • WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,799
    Tailgater said:

Mad_Son said:

How can such a loser or mediocre kid become the top rated recruit in the State of Washington? The over-the-top praise for Baker's talent and game would seem to contradict everything you just said. Hell, I've read stuff like 'You don't want to leave your seat while Baker's on the field because you're likely to miss something grand". Are the recruiting experts such as Scout and Rivals so fucktarded?

Could this be another example of why the collegiate football experience as it plays out for hundreds of future NFL draftees and free agents every year belies the value of star-ratings attached to thousands of prep recruits, many even before they've finished their high school eligibility. And conversely does it add credence if not gospel to the necessity for the better coaching staffs to perform their own scouting evaluations of those hard-to -find, under-the-radar OKG's that form the core of all good programs?

Seriously? Mods?
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    I'm hearing he didn't like coffee ...
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    Tailgater said:

Mad_Son said:

Whoosh or am I being Whooshed? I want to give him the benefit of the doubt because he has been here awhile.
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    Whoosher has been whooshed.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh
    Tailgater said:

Mad_Son said:

• Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,174
    edited December 2013
    This. And to everyone who couldn't decide whether or not this was a whoosh - consider yourselves whooshed.

Edit: And honestly - this was supposed to be making fun of the idiots at dmc... not an attempted whoosh...
    AZDuck said:

whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh

Tailgater said:

Mad_Son said:

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,692 Swaye's Wigwam

I don't care if we get players from the state. I don't care if they come from Jupiter as long as the coaches get who they want.

While this is the mentality we should have and really we need to have, it still pisses me off that a kid who could take a piss into our stadium from his own high school is going to fucking Eugene. God we better OKG the shit out of this loss.

• "All you Sark fans who wanted him gone well you got your wish. I have no doubts Baker was UW before Sark left. I'm hearing Baker didn't like the idea of playing for a program who gets no coverage. This is why closing access to media is bad, recruits notice." -Kim Grinolds future post.