Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

New Season of Ozark.

The daughter is going to end up with a sex tape on The Fappening within the next three years.

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    El_KEl_K Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,111
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The daughter sure tired to take a dick like a champ on that older guy's boat. The look on her face when he started plowing her was "this isnt what I signed up for"
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,327
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    This was an amazing show--best thing on at the moment good--that really started to jump the shark at the end. I can only watch so many, "Yeah, that kid's dead right now in the real world" moments before I've had enough. The plot is like the stock market, where steadily good is failure and only constant growth is acceptable. They had to keep ratcheting up the tension, but this inevitably leads to unrealistic conclusions, and every member of the family still being alive starts inducing eye rolls instead of cheers. Really glad I watched it, but I'm getting off this train before it jumps the track completely.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

This was an amazing show--best thing on at the moment good--that really started to jump the shark at the end. I can only watch so many, "Yeah, that kid's dead right now in the real world" moments before I've had enough. The plot is like the stock market, where steadily good is failure and only constant growth is acceptable. They had to keep ratcheting up the tension, but this inevitably leads to unrealistic conclusions, and every member of the family still being alive starts inducing eye rolls instead of cheers. Really glad I watched it, but I'm getting off this train before it jumps the track completely.

I had a feeling that would happen. It started in Season 2. There is only so much threat of being killed that’s believable. I’m gonna start watching Season 3 sometime soon.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,477
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I loved the first season, but i couldn't finish season 2. It started to lose me. Maybe i'll get back on it, but yeah how many times are you going to pull a houdini out of an impossible jam?