Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    What point are you trying to prove? That Trump should be absolved of responsibility because a media outlet (that does not have access to a fraction of the info Trump has) did not sound the alarms?

let me guess, but but but he banned travel from China!
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,599
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Trump blew it.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,814
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

What point are you trying to prove? That Trump should be absolved of responsibility because a media outlet (that does not have access to a fraction of the info Trump has) did not sound the alarms?

All team commie all the time!

Please move to the commie country of choice.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    My Vox2020 sticker is not aging well
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    jecornel said:

Trump blew it.

I wouldn't go that far, because I don't think much was realistically possible to prevent it from showing up here. But Trump definitely fucked up early & often.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

jecornel said:

Trump blew it.

I wouldn't go that far, because I don't think much was realistically possible to prevent it from showing up here. But Trump definitely fucked up early & often.
    The country has long been divesting from a system that's ready to rapidly mobilize in a pandemic. Bill Gates and Grundle told us this in 2015.

Fact is any president who would be in power for covid would have been caught with their pants down. The problem is that Don insists on continuing to fondle his balls at the rest of us instead of putting his fucking pants back on.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

jecornel said:

Trump blew it.

The country has long been divesting from a system that's ready to rapidly mobilize in a pandemic. Bill Gates and Grundle told us this in 2015.

Fact is any president who would be in power for covid would have been caught with their pants down. The problem is that Don insists on continuing to fondle his balls at the rest of us instead of putting his fucking pants back on.
    There's a lot of paradoxes in our current state when it comes to pandemics. In many ways, no place and time in history is better suited to deal with a pandemic due to historically astronomical high median levels of health and wealth. But historically unprecedented levels of interconnectivity, domestically and internationally, make us more susceptible to the spread of the disease itself and for the spread of its social and economic impacts. I read a quick history of the N95 mask, which has roots with a Chinese doctor 100 years ago following an epidemic there. A huge number of people died there during that epidemic, but the virus didn't spread and no one cared.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

jecornel said:

Trump blew it.

There's a lot of paradoxes in our current state when it comes to pandemics. In many ways, no place and time in history is better suited to deal with a pandemic due to historically astronomical high median levels of health and wealth. But historically unprecedented levels of interconnectivity, domestically and internationally, make us more susceptible to the spread of the disease itself and for the spread of its social and economic impacts. I read a quick history of the N95 mask, which has roots with a Chinese doctor 100 years ago following an epidemic there. A huge number of people died there during that epidemic, but the virus didn't spread and no one cared.
    Grumble Pod is doing some solid takes through out this crisis. Respeck.
    I tend to like to share my rightness with others.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,082
    Founders Club

jecornel said:

Trump blew it.

He's been stealing Pumpy's shit for years
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    edited March 2020

The point? I thought it was obvious. You're a fucking lying moron.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    Well that settles it. I won’t be voting for Vox this November.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,931
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    You will be voting for Slo Joe chicom symp Biden.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Well that settles it. I won’t be voting for Vox this November.

Yeah because Vox isn't a 100% representation of where the Rat party was on this issue at the very same time.

The Washington Times - Saturday, March 7, 2020

House Democrats are set to vote on dismantling President Trump’s travel ban this week and rein in the executive branch’s authority to declare travel restrictions.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/mar/7/house-democrats-schedule-vote-on-bill-to-dismantle/

But, but, Trump didn't take it seriously!!!!
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

No. That's the left is a bunch of lying assholes and are now trying to revise history.

Congressional leadership had access to the same info as trump in January. But IMPEACH THE MOTHERFUCKER!

So fuck off
    Tommy doesn't believe that Congress is a co-equal branch of government. They are just an assistant coach.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,407
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Trump over acted before he didn't do enough

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

jecornel said:

Trump blew it.

He's been stealing Pumpy's shit for years
    Haven't we all.

I think it's fair to say the market crumbled when pump left