Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

China is handling the virus the correct way, unlike that idiot racist Trump

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,863
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    They're rioting in the streets of China.

Yeah...TEAM CHICOM! RAH RAH! GO!

Fuck that.

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Fuck that.

They are just mad that the racist Trump is calling it the "China virus" other than that they are cool with how their government is handling it.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Fuck that.

They are just mad that the racist Trump is calling it the "China virus" other than that they are cool with how their government is handling it.
    That's going to be the comedy - the US leftists are praising the Chicoms while the Chinese people themselves are staging a revolt against the same government.

Good times, man. Good times.

• Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Fuck that.

That's going to be the comedy - the US leftists are praising the Chicoms while the Chinese people themselves are staging a revolt against the same government.

Standard M.O. for American leftists since the 1930s. Always side with America's enemies.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

SFGbob said:

Fuck that.

In all seriousness, my initial reaction to the alleged decline of the virus in China was to praise their brutal authoritarianism and acknowledge that maybe there's a place and time for oppressive, systemic action.

But now I see the usually tamed Chinese populace revolting against their masters and I don't know what the fuck to believe. Are they protesting because of the brutal crackdown to the virus? Or are they protesting because the state is covering up a problem that is much worse than they're letting on? Or is it abundance?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,814
    China lies.

HTH
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,931
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Your initial reaction was to praise brutal repression and you wonder about us saying you are rooting for the away team. The team that most likely created the virus and let it escape from the Wuhan bio lab. Or allowed the wet markets to exist. Or covered up and jailed or killed the initial reporters in China. I blame Trump.
  • Options

SFGbob said:

Fuck that.

In all seriousness, my initial reaction to the alleged decline of the virus in China was to praise their brutal authoritarianism and acknowledge that maybe there's a place and time for oppressive, systemic action.

But now I see the usually tamed Chinese populace revolting against their masters and I don't know what the fuck to believe. Are they protesting because of the brutal crackdown to the virus? Or are they protesting because the state is covering up a problem that is much worse than they're letting on? Or is it abundance?
    Who cares? The fact the people are rising up against a brutal authoritarian state is a good thing.

Those governors sending National Guardsman door to door might want to take note. US people burn down cities for winning titles. You fuck with their freedom too much, shit's gonna get real, real fast.

April 6.

• Options
    Standard Supporter

Your initial reaction was to praise brutal repression and you wonder about us saying you are rooting for the away team. The team that most likely created the virus and let it escape from the Wuhan bio lab. Or allowed the wet markets to exist. Or covered up and jailed or killed the initial reporters in China. I blame Trump.

Isn't it odd how the very same people who were so upset that the Saudis offed that Jihadi sympathizing journalist don't give a shit about China disappearing journalists?