Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to BiggusDickus

Please keep us poasted with Drecklund and what he says over Baker. I am wondering if his mom wasn't sick enough.

Comments

• greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,333
    The illness lost
  • CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,478 Swaye's Wigwam

CheersWest is going to have an extremely difficult time choosing his top 10 blown doogman predictions, so many to choose from. I am hearing he will be working late at the office.

This will be Pat Hill TUFF.

I'm just wondering if I should update it after the BCS National Championship game is over like I planned or wait until after signing day.

Not only does the Original 10 badly needs an update, but there is a ton of new material this year as well.

I'm probably going to need some help with the new material. Feel free to PM me the brand new stuff Doogman said that turned out to be bullshit this year.

I'll be honest, I've been kind of tuned out to those assholes and Husky football in general after the annual three game losing streak this year.
  • CheersWest is going to have an extremely difficult time choosing his top 10 blown doogman predictions, so many to choose from. I am hearing he will be working late at the office.

I'm just wondering if I should update it after the BCS National Championship game is over like I planned or wait until after signing day.

Not only does the Original 10 badly needs an update, but there is a ton of new material this year as well.

I'm probably going to need some help with the new material. Feel free to PM me the brand new stuff Doogman said that turned out to be bullshit this year.

I'll be honest, I've been kind of tuned out to those assholes and Husky football in general after the annual three game losing streak this year.
    Not that it will make it any easier but you should do a separate top 10 list for lifetime shit and another top 10 bullshit stuff that was made for only 2013.

Like I said won't make it any easier as you'll have plenty of choices.

I'd check out http://northwestfootballfucktards.wordpress.com/ as he has all the screenshots that he needs of Doogman's fucktardedness.
  • CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    This is easy, you do a countdown leading up to the BCS National Championship game. Or you could start the Countdown tomorrow and have it end on New Years Eve.

CheersWest is going to have an extremely difficult time choosing his top 10 blown doogman predictions, so many to choose from. I am hearing he will be working late at the office.

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

This is easy, you do a countdown leading up to the BCS National Championship game. Or you could start the Countdown tomorrow and have it end on May 4th.