Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,517 Founders Club
    It won't make it past May 15th here then
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,638 Founders Club
    edited March 2020
    Sauna sales should be going up.

• TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,873 Standard Supporter
    Clearly a call for more Friction.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club
    We really got fucked with another actual winter down here. A week or so out before we warm up again

Two straight wet winters. Like some kind of cycle or something that our great leaders won't save any water from so they can cry like a bitch during the next dry spell and take away more freedom
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,526 Standard Supporter

We really got fucked with another actual winter down here. A week or so out before we warm up again

Two straight wet winters. Like some kind of cycle or something that our great leaders won't save any water from so they can cry like a bitch during the next dry spell and take away more freedom

The upside is the fire season will be special because of the wet winter.

Which then means more smoke from the fires and problems for those with respiratory issues like COVI...

Err, nevermind, that was right up there as a call for genocide.

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Hopefully this is the case. Still TOO SOON to say I think.

My best guess is it does die out during the summer so by mid June it's mostly history, then comes back with a vengeance in late fall.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844
    edited March 2020
    Tropical and Countries that were in their late Summers and now early Falls aren't having near the spread as those in the Northern Hemisphere that have been in late winter and early Spring.

So it makes sense that with moar heat, the virus is less communicable.

I've got the Santa Ana's and 2.5 pts.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    salemcoog said:

Tropical and Countries that were in their late Summers and now early Falls aren't having near the spread as those in the Northern Hemisphere that have been in late winter and early Spring.

I've seen projections either way on COVID & heat. LIPO.

salemcoog said:

I've seen projections either way on COVID & heat. LIPO.
    Why can't you ever just root for America???, damnit!!!!