Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,357 Founders Club
    Swaye said:

China is such a fuckhole.

I like the Chinese people, but that government deserves to be nuked and napalmed.

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,526 Standard Supporter
    Anybody who believes the numbers out of China, needs to watch the documentary "The China Hustle".

Those fucksticks put out bad data as naturally as they grow rice and breathe polluted air.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7215388/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

Available on Hulu.

• BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,837 Standard Supporter
    And yet our rat media continues to try to bash Trump over the head with the Chinese example. What a fucking joke.

No one should ever trust the Chinese.
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,638 Founders Club

And yet our rat media continues to try to bash Trump over the head with the Chinese example. What a fucking joke.

But Chinese communism has raised more people out of poverty than any government in the history of the world or at least that's what a few fucstains on this site believe.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,080 Standard Supporter

But Chinese communism has raised more people out of poverty than any government in the history of the world or at least that's what a few fucstains on this site believe.
    Raised out or lowered down into a hole. Which is the greater sum? Hard to determine.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228

Name them, or stfu, ya lying cunt. Nobody here thinks that. If it was said it was just to yank the chain of some crying bitch like you.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,873 Standard Supporter
    edited March 2020

The Mantra of all the Howard Zinn-inspired useful idiots. There's a reason his stupid book is called "The People's" History of the United States. Standard Marxist language used to screw one group over to benefit another, all the while pretending the con-job is great for everyone.

Zinn was a naive, oblivious, ugly, miserable idiot, and chief apologist for Marxist genocides, corruption and lies, but he's treated like a God in public education.

I will not pass up the opportunity to piss on that pathetic loser's grave, given the chance.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

Swaye said:

I like the Chinese people, but that government deserves to be nuked and napalmed.

I like American Chinese people. China Chinese though, meh.

What looters and criminals say and what leaves undergrads at shitty colleges in complete mind-blown Awe.

My friends and I worked through this shit by the time we were 12. But Zinn acolytes think THIS is brilliance from a Commie Genius.

Pathetic.

Swaye said:

I like American Chinese people. China Chinese though, meh.
    If I like my Panda Express, can I keep it?
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    I am PRO Chinese people but AGAINST Chinese viruses.
    I'm pro Joobs, but against Chix with Dix.
    edited March 2020
    dnc said:

I am PRO Chinese people but AGAINST Chinese viruses.

Which flavor of asian is our esteemed @RoadDawg55 ? I'm for that kind.

Unless he's eyeing my dog as a Happy Meal, then not so much.

#protein

(just fucking with you @RoadDawg55 - we all have our stereotypes to laugh at - you try being 6'5"+ and purple and cuddly...it's not easy.)

• KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844
    EVery Ching Chong I've ever known was a prick. However I have Thai and Filipino friends that are among the best Homo Sapiens that there are.