Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

To COVID-19

SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
edited March 2020 in Hardcore Husky Board
Were #1-18 taken?

This message brought to you by The Enumclaw Truck Stop. Come for the boys. Stay for the gay.

Comments

• CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    Swaye said:

LebamDawg said:

Swaye said:

I'd never once used one of those stupid alcohol wipes by the shopping carts until last week.

One tim when the shower was broken in the trailer I went to Safeway and washed my entire upper body and ass/grundle region with those things. By once I mean I still do that weekly.
    are you the guy I saw putting deodorant on at the Walmart? I always check to make sure no one has used the products I buy now (that was years ago btw)

He was showing his wife and kid how to save money
    Sounds like me but my kid is two months old and pretty much useless still.
    Perhaps his other Dad shared that little nugget with the youngster.

Assuming you are leading a proper HHB household, that is
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

I'd never once used one of those stupid alcohol wipes by the shopping carts until last week.

I’ve never used them..
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,300
    Come for the boys. Stay for the gay.

Can Joe Exotic be the new face of the recruiting board?
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    LebamDawg said:

Swaye said:

One tim when the shower was broken in the trailer I went to Safeway and washed my entire upper body and ass/grundle region with those things. By once I mean I still do that weekly.
    are you the guy I saw putting deodorant on at the Walmart? I always check to make sure no one has used the products I buy now (that was years ago btw)

Chehalis gotta Chehalis
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844
    LebamDawg said:

Swaye said:

Always pluck the third one back.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852

I’m only in stage 3 but it’s my 4th time through the cycle.
    J?