Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Found a right worth defending

2»

Comments

• YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,940 Founders Club
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Swaye said:

No abortion restrictions in exchange for no gun restrictions. Now mor than ever.

I would probably make this trade. I'm an insensitive asshole who clings to guns and religion (sorry REAL GOD).
    I won't make that trade. Killing babies is so disgusting and those doing it need criminal punishment.
    Obviously, my comment is somewhat hyperbolic with a good dose of commons sense. What does Donnie play at is his rallies? You can't always get what you want. You can't always you want. But if you try some time, you get what need, oh baby.

We live in a pluralistic democracy where a lot of people disagree with you. You don't get to get 100% of what you want on both guns and abortion. That's not the way it works. Just as some whacko lefty doesn't get to take your guns and have no limits whatsoever on abortions. Compromise is messy but necessary.
    Compromise on innocent life isn't needed. You don't want kids don't fuck unprotected.

I'm still all for retroactive abortions with me making the decisions.
    That's the hard part about living in a free country. Sometimes people get to do stuff we don't agree with or find morally repugnant. The Pope with his pointy hat sitting in Rome is not the law of the land.

Yeah how's our morals as a nation when we murder unborn children? Seems fucked up but maybe that's just me. Life liberty etc. doesn't apply to everyone obviously.
    @Swaye true?

• MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,519 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2020
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Swaye said:

No abortion restrictions in exchange for no gun restrictions. Now mor than ever.

I would probably make this trade. I'm an insensitive asshole who clings to guns and religion (sorry REAL GOD).
    I won't make that trade. Killing babies is so disgusting and those doing it need criminal punishment.
    Obviously, my comment is somewhat hyperbolic with a good dose of commons sense. What does Donnie play at is his rallies? You can't always get what you want. You can't always you want. But if you try some time, you get what need, oh baby.

We live in a pluralistic democracy where a lot of people disagree with you. You don't get to get 100% of what you want on both guns and abortion. That's not the way it works. Just as some whacko lefty doesn't get to take your guns and have no limits whatsoever on abortions. Compromise is messy but necessary.
    Compromise on innocent life isn't needed.
    You don't want kids don't fuck unprotected.

Better effort needed here.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,080 Standard Supporter
    MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Swaye said:

No it's not.
  • Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958 Standard Supporter
    Sledog said:

MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Swaye said:

No it's not.
    Birth control, while highly effective, can fail.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,080 Standard Supporter
    edited March 2020

Sledog said:

MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Swaye said:

No it's not.
    Birth control, while highly effective, can fail.
    Your two dads sure were pissed!

Of course it can. Live with the consequences of your decisions. Don't kill a child.