Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Kathy Griffin hospitalized; blames Trump

Comments

• BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,837 Standard Supporter
    Hilarious. Let the lying bitch suffer, not die, just suffer like the little people have. She thinks she is somehow above it all. How dare Trump give her the coronavirus!

She is a poster child for the rat elite!
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,638 Founders Club

Hilarious. Let the lying bitch suffer, not die, just suffer like the little people have. She thinks she is somehow above it all. How dare Trump give her the coronavirus!

She is a poster child for the rat wannabe elite!

Fixed that for ya
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,873 Standard Supporter
    That irritating cunt has been carved up more than Joan Rivers.

Disgusting, unfunny, untalented, annoying little pig-runt.
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,664 Standard Supporter
    it would be a shame if she had some underlying condition...
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,357 Founders Club
    SECDAWG said:

someday we'll tell you the story behind that gif
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,526 Standard Supporter
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    She blamed trump? shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhocking

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
  • ramenduckramenduck Member Posts: 734
    edited March 2020

Not exactly. She just accused him of lying about testing because she herself didn’t get a test.

She also said she had “unbearably painful” symptoms yet was well enough to take a selfie from her hospital bed and tweet about it.

The sentiment that she is at the very least a fucking idiot holds up. I’d take the over.
    ramenduck said:

Not exactly. She just accused him of lying about testing because she herself didn’t get a test.

She also said she had “unbearably painful” symptoms yet was well enough to take a selfie from her hospital bed and tweet about it.

The sentiment that she is at the very least a fucking idiot holds up. I’d take the over.
    Menstrual cramps are not symptomatic of the COVID, Kathy.

• georgiaduckgeorgiaduck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,921 Swaye's Wigwam
    ramenduck said:

If she didn't get a test it's her own fault. Our daughter showed signs of flu last week- tested negative for traditional flu and strep. Dr suggested a test via private company that charged $300. Fedex delivered the test within 24 hours, Another 24 to 36 hours and we had the results. Negative. Your DR just needs to order it for you.

ramenduck said:

If she didn't get a test it's her own fault. Our daughter showed signs of flu last week- tested negative for traditional flu and strep. Dr suggested a test via private company that charged $300. Fedex delivered the test within 24 hours, Another 24 to 36 hours and we had the results. Negative. Your DR just needs to order it for you.
    That doesn't fit the narrative.

What about the KURDS getting tested?!?!

edited March 2020
    ramenduck said:

So she doesn’t know if she has it?

ramenduck said:

Why does she need a test?

ramenduck said:

ramenduck said:

My Daughter? Had Flu like symptoms for a week or more. She gets Strep about once/year and this had different signs. She just about to turn 17, very athletic so I wasn't terribly worried. But her pediatrician wanted to make sure she didn't have it. She goes to school with a 1000 kids so an example of being easily transmitted. As far as I know, none of the kids or faculty at her school have it.

ramenduck said:

ramenduck said:

My Daughter? Had Flu like symptoms for a week or more. She gets Strep about once/year and this had different signs. She just about to turn 17, very athletic so I wasn't terribly worried. But her pediatrician wanted to make sure she didn't have it. She goes to school with a 1000 kids so an example of being easily transmitted. As far as I know, none of the kids or faculty at her school have it.
    No. Kathy griffin.

But that does beg the question, did you send your kids to school because of a negative test?

What did you do differently? Seems like if she had symptoms of China virus, you treat for China virus test or no test.

ramenduck said:

ramenduck said:

No. Kathy griffin.

But that does beg the question, did you send your kids to school because of a negative test?

What did you do differently? Seems like if she had symptoms of China virus, you treat for China virus test or no test.
    Thanks for the concern fucker.

No, school was closed already. But Bendinthecrack and I purchased a house (wives included) on the Georgia coast and we wanted to make sure she was good to go before inviting a few friends to hang with her for the week.

ramenduck said:

ramenduck said:

No. Kathy griffin.

Thanks for the concern fucker.

No, school was closed already. But Bendinthecrack and I purchased a house (wives included) on the Georgia coast and we wanted to make sure she was good to go before inviting a few friends to hang with her for the week.

I was just asking. Calm down turbo.

So you invited friends over without knowing what disease she has?