Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Are you questioning Commissioner Oxiris??
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    edited March 2020
    BUT TRUUUUUUUUMP!!!
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,940 Founders Club
    dnc said:

Are you questioning Commissioner Oxiris??

*Comrade Commisar Oxiris
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,358
    So Americans of Chinese descent had the virus in January?
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942
    How fucked are you when the Health Commissioner is more interested in pushing ethnic diversity dogma than they are in protecting public health?

Complete figment of my imagination that any health professional would ever push a woke left wing agenda rather than protect public health.
    SFGbob said:

How fucked are you when the Health Commissioner is more interested in pushing ethnic diversity dogma than they are in protecting public health?

Complete figment of my imagination that any health professional would ever push a woke left wing agenda rather than protect public health.

So events in Chinatown were more dangerous than other events in NY that weekend?
    HHusky said:

Yes, there are only Americans of Chinese descent in China Town. Work those virus diseased balls O'Keefed.

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,526 Standard Supporter
    Where is the Wu Tang Clan in all this?
  • GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
    Thought you were posting this one from a month ago

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Yes, there are only Americans of Chinese descent in China Town. Work those virus diseased balls O'Keefed.

Well it really doesn’t matter who was in Chinatown unless they’d just arrived from China. So what’s your point, if you have one?
    GDS said:

Thought you were posting this one from a month ago

Do you think the NYC Health Commissioner supported or opposed Trump's travel ban on China?
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Well it really doesn’t matter who was in Chinatown unless they’d just arrived from China. So what’s your point, if you have one?
    My point as always is that you're a fucking fool and a hack. Nobody who recently arrived from China would ever to to NYC China town.
    edited March 2020
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

My point as always is that you're a fucking fool and a hack. Nobody who recently arrived from China would ever to to NYC China town.
    I’ve actually seen Chinese visitors outside of Chinatown before!

Public officials obviously weren’t concerned about public events at the time. You seem to think encouraging people not to be afraid of attending one in Chinatown is a real gotcha. Why?
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Public officials obviously weren’t concerned about public events at the time. You seem to think encouraging people not to be afraid to attending one in Chinatown is a real gotcha. Why?
    I don't think I've ever actually seen you without a dick down your throat.

Weird how you're being such a mouthy Kunt right now O'Keefed but for some odd reason you weren't able to find your voice in any of those threads regarding Pelosi holding up the relief bill in order to push the Green New Deal.
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Public officials obviously weren’t concerned about public events at the time. You seem to think encouraging people not to be afraid to attending one in Chinatown is a real gotcha. Why?

Weird how you're being such a mouthy Kunt right now O'Keefed but for some odd reason you weren't able to find your voice in any of those threads regarding Pelosi holding up the relief bill in order to push the Green New Deal.
    So you’re tired of the topic you started.
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

So you’re tired of the topic you started.
    The standard O'Keefed white flag.
    I guess we’re both congratulating ourselves.
    Given what we know now was shutting down travel from China based upon "misinformation?"

Was the likelihood that you'd come into contact with someone infected with the virus greater or less than if you attended a Chinatown parade in NYC in early February? Do you think the people who attended this parade and are now sick regret their decision?