Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

6 trillion

jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,604
5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
Standard Supporter
edited March 2020 in Tug Tavern
Stimulus package.

Hmm....I wonder if they know something they we don't know? Who knows? Who knows anything?

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,449
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Started at 1 trillion

They are like Pavlov's dogs. If people like 1 trillion let's do 2. Or 6.

The only thing we ever needed to know was if this was a mutating bio weapon. Cause then we'd be truly fucked

If Trump is saying open for business by Easter what does that tell you?
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,351
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    It tells him that he has to get back to work. Something that POS hondo doesn't want to hear.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited March 2020
    Rats are holding up the relief bill now because they want to make sure that Planned Parenthood is included in the bailout.

Both sides clearly to blame.
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,551
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Started at 1 trillion

The only thing we ever needed to know was if this was a mutating bio weapon. Cause then we'd be truly fucked

Iceland has found many mutations of said virus. Read that this morning. Bio weapon? have to ask Xi
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    edited March 2020

Started at 1 trillion

Oregon has closed the boat launches on the Coast and just now closed the 650,000 acre Siuslaw Forest. All Federal and State campgrounds closed through out the state.

If they close BLM land. Worry.

My original suspicion is looking like a winner at this point. It's more than the virus. They want everyone confined to the cities for some reason.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    damn - I am going to Warrenton tomorrow - important necessities. Costco, Walmart, and Home Depot for decking...

you know only the necessities
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Could someone please tell me why public employees, none of whom will miss a paycheck are included in the group of people who are going to get a check from the Federal Government?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

Could someone please tell me why public employees, none of whom will miss a paycheck are included in the group of people who are going to get a check from the Federal Government?

That was covered in another thread - but I will explain.

They are in unions. They are relatives of high ranking officials (how do you think they got the job?)
    They work for congresspeople.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    LebamDawg said:

SFGbob said:

They are in unions. They are relatives of high ranking officials (how do you think they got the job?)
    The question is rhetorical. Anyone still drawing a paycheck should be exempted from any Federal handout.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    salemcoog said:

Started at 1 trillion

Oregon has closed the boat launches on the Coast and just now closed the 650,000 acre Siuslaw Forest. All Federal and State campgrounds closed through out the state.

If they close BLM land. Worry.

My original suspicion is looking like a winner at this point. It's more than the virus. They want everyone confined to the cities for some reason.
    So the aliens can land.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    LebamDawg said:

Started at 1 trillion

Iceland has found many mutations of said virus. Read that this morning. Bio weapon? have to ask Xi
    Mutations alone are quite common really. Most coaches have one in their desk drawer.

One designed to keep mutating as it kills is the end of life bio weapon

Its possible China just wanted to kill their population and Hong Kong
  • Options
    georgiaduckgeorgiaduck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,594
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I don't know if this is a bio weapon or not- but I'm not saying it's impossible. What's the death toll in China- how many of them are actively working vs retired and basically a cost center for the Chicoms? What better to crumble the world's only superpower while on it's biggest economic boom and shut down most of the world? They already pirate and steal our IP. The manufacturing of K95 masks has gone down, but they are happy to send millions of them to Iran in exchange for oil contracts. They're giving away mobile tech to the world via Huawei for the sole purpose of listening in on our conversations and track data. Just like ANTIFA- don't get better- do your best to make everyone else worse.
  • Options
    DoogieMcDoogersonDoogieMcDoogerson Member Posts: 2,482
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Some dark shit here guys. I choose to think that Trump sees the opening to SPEND to boost the economy prior to the election...

Do I need go read #QAnon twitter?
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

Teachers who get a check and don't donate it should be ashamed of themselves
  • Options
    HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:

Rats are holding up the relief bill now because they want to make sure that Planned Parenthood is included in the bailout.

Can the President veto?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Can the President veto?
    Can't do a line item veto. If he did, he'd have to veto the entire Bill. Owl, could you list for me any other instances where you'd join in with a racist lynch mob and beat someone into a coma?
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,934
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Dodo once again demonstrating the same mad Constitutional skillz of the counselor.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    SFGbob said:

LebamDawg said:

SFGbob said:

The question is rhetorical. Anyone still drawing a paycheck should be exempted from any Federal handout.
    So you’re saying that everyone drawing a paycheck at the time the stimulus is passed will continue to do so after that? Or are we gonna somehow magically track those that get laid off after the fact and send them their check then?
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,134
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Can the President veto?
    Can't do a line item veto. If he did, he'd have to veto the entire Bill. Owl, could you list for me any other instances where you'd join in with a racist lynch mob and beat someone into a coma?
    https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2020/3/28/21197995/coronavirus-stimulus-trump-inspector-general-wont-comply

Seems like he is anyway.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,806
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    MelloDawg said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Can the President veto?
    https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2020/3/28/21197995/coronavirus-stimulus-trump-inspector-general-wont-comply

Seems like he is anyway.
    Vox is your source?