Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Get back to work slackers

2»

Comments

• Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,521
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

Sometimes people die. Doesn't mean the millions and millions of us left need to be fighting in the streets for dog meat when it's all over. Shut down for 10 more days, arrest the spread, then open this bitch up. I got bills to pay and bugs to kill motherfuckers!

This is actually what I want. Fucking kill everything now, like this week, and keep it shut for 2 weeks, then let everyone run amock after. If you haven't got your food, guns, and TP by now then dueces, you fucked up.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,433
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

Sometimes people die. Doesn't mean the millions and millions of us left need to be fighting in the streets for dog meat when it's all over. Shut down for 10 more days, arrest the spread, then open this bitch up. I got bills to pay and bugs to kill motherfuckers!

This is actually what I want. Fucking kill everything now, like this week, and keep it shut for 2 weeks, then let everyone run amock after. If you haven't got your food, guns, and TP by now then dueces, you fucked up.
    I'm out of wine

We're going to do one more trip to the grocery on Thursday because things are calming down out here.

The thing is everywhere in America isn't the same. NY and Cal cities and Seattle are getting hit. Lot of places are not

I have enough oatmeal to survive on if I have to. I was in a weight loss challenge anyway with my doctor. Down to 189 from 206
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,521
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

I'm out of wine

We're going to do one more trip to the grocery on Thursday because things are calming down out here.

The thing is everywhere in America isn't the same. NY and Cal cities and Seattle are getting hit. Lot of places are not

I have enough oatmeal to survive on if I have to. I was in a weight loss challenge anyway with my doctor. Down to 189 from 206
    It's all on a 2 week lag though bc of how long this thing incubates and the fact that it's infectious while incubating. Those places not getting hit and not doing lockdowns right now will be Cali, Seattle, and NY in a few weeks.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,482
    Standard Supporter
    Quite honestly, this is shocking.

Also a good reminder that Twitter ain't America.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,433
    Swaye's Wigwam

Quite honestly, this is shocking.

Also a good reminder that Twitter ain't America.
    And a reminder that America likes big government. The key to his rise was throwing money at the problem. Not any actual results.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,562
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    We seem to have viable treatment which we really don't have for the flu. Get those pills dispensed and we can roll.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The ones attacking his every move are showing their true motive
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

By the way, my wife (prop) was pretty pumped about the Easter date. Told me we are back in business according to Trump. She's become quite the fan but her affections can be fickle.

@ThomasFremont

I always appreciate updates from your wife. Tell her I say hi 😘