Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

How a Washington State Nursing Home Became the Center of the COVID-19 Pandemic

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,435
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Riverside County has 48 cases among its 2.4 million residents.

Its the first or second largest county by square miles in America. Looks to me like a lack of density in population is helpful

LA County has 10.1 million people.

The total number of cases in Los Angeles rose to 536. Roughly 80 percent of the cases were between the ages of 18 to 65 and 42% between the ages of 18 to 40. About 17% or 90 people have been hospitalized.

7 dead. Olds and infirm
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,246

Its the first or second largest county by square miles in America. Looks to me like a lack of density in population is helpful

The total number of cases in Los Angeles rose to 536. Roughly 80 percent of the cases were between the ages of 18 to 65 and 42% between the ages of 18 to 40. About 17% or 90 people have been hospitalized.

7 dead. Olds and infirm

My parents live in Palm Desert but are doing fine. Thanks for asking!
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,435
    Swaye's Wigwam
    MelloDawg said:

7 dead. Olds and infirm

My parents live in Palm Desert but are doing fine. Thanks for asking!
    I'm sleeping on their couch!
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,780
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

7 dead. Olds and infirm

Lost some Bingo buddies, huh? My condolences.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,562
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

7 dead. Olds and infirm

Add 5+ million for Orange county and the cities now run solid from Ventura to San Diego,